[Tournament] Codex Asynchronous suMmer Swiss 2021 (CAMS21) Signups now open! Tourney Starts June 21

Matchmaking is gonna be weird enough that it needs to wait on mine an Zhav’s game, next round will be Semifinals as all four remaining players will be on 2 losses. Stay tuned

1 Like

dwarddd hasn’t played either of you guys, so wouldn’t boly and I rematch? Edit: boly would take P1 since I went first last time.

1 Like

Had not noticed that, ty for pointing it out. Yes, it will likely be Boly vs Bansa as one of the games regardless of our outcome, and either of us can be P2 in a dwardd matchup. I’ll post the round start later

1 Like

Tentative round start will edit once Round 7 concludes, boly and bansa feel free to start early if you’d like!

Locked in now, congrats to Zhav in our R7 game, GL HF to our final four!

CAMS21 Round 8 (Semifinals!)

1. [CAMS21] Round8: P1 bolyarich [Demonology/Necromancy]/Finesse :medal_sports: vs :knockdown: :skull_and_crossbones: :3rd_place_medal: P2 bansa [Finesse]/Discipline/Strength
  2. [CAMS21] Round8: P1 dwarddd MonoPurple :knockdown: :skull_and_crossbones: :3rd_place_medal: vs :medal_sports: P2 zhavier [Future]/Necromancy/Peace
1 Like

@bansa no time for now.

1 Like

Going into quarter finals, are we OK to make requests for the next tournament? I think it would be nice to have a monocolour tournament for a change, especially since some players here don’t play/like multicolour. Preferably with Black disallowed, since it should allow for more colour variety, and let Blue get a foot in the door.

Hey yes I would like to request testing the new Sirlin hero bounty rule:
that is, a hero death grants 2 gold instead of two levels

I’m open to ideas for XCAFS21 , but let’s open that discussion in another thread to keep this one to the tourney at hand please, lotta folks have alerts on to watch here for updates

1 Like

Round 8 edit above, @dwarddd go ahead and start your game against @zhavier !

And I’m out. Thanks for hosting Frozenstorm. :grinning:I’m staring school end of the month (1 year Master’s) while working part time so I won’t be able to join the tourneys for a while. Thanks for the games everyone!

10 Likes

And we’re on to finals!

Congrats to @bansa and @dwarddd for the 3rd/4th finish, we’ve reached our final game! Two classic powerhouse decks, Nightmare and Future/Peace/Necro (I think I was calling that Unknown Soldier but not widely used)

GL HF to our finalists @bolyarich and @zhavier !

XCAMS21 Round9: THE FINALS

[CAMS21] Round9 FINALS: P1 zhavier [Future]/Necromancy/Peace vs P2 bolyarich [Demonology/Necromancy]/Finesse

2 Likes

@bansa fancy a 3rd/4th play off considering how close our match was, and that we only ever played the matchup one way round?

I’d love to spectate to that! Please!!

And that’s a wrap! Congrats to @zhavier on the win and @bolyarich on the 2nd place finish, and thanks again to ask who participated! I’ll get a poll up for the fall mix-up soon, busy work trip last week and family vacation this week, but we’ll get there!

8 Likes