[Tournament] Codex Asynchronous suMmer Swiss 2021 (CAMS21) Signups now open! Tourney Starts June 21

I’m in. :slight_smile:

I’ll give it a go!

1 Like

i should have enough time this time. I’m in, Nightmare, pls.
Can’t wait to see 4+ miracle grow codexes in tournament :smiley:

3 Likes

Oops skipped CAMS19 thinking I got everybody there in the list, but I remembered.

Hey CAMS19 participants @Legion next tourney is taking signups!

This will be my last calling. 2018 was before my time, so I will stop here. Hope we see more turnout!

1 Like

Can’t make up my mind. Choose my deck!

• [Balance]/Blood/Strength (my semi-regular)
  • Model’s choice
  • [Necromancy]/Anarchy/Blood (previous model’s choice, did really well)
  • Something else

0 voters

Reminder bump for everyone, we are nearing 10 days from starting! Please start thinking more about your decks if you have not yet submitted them, and encourage folks to join in! I’d love for us to have at least 10 players (which @Shadow_Night_Black you would be number 10!) and the more is always the merrier

1 Like

Bump
I forgot to make the voters visible, but I’m curious to know what the person who voted for “something else” had to mind.

That was me. I just like variety, and given the recent model’s choice tournament, and that semi-regular implies presence in multiple tournaments, “something else” seemed like the best option for encouraging variety. I didn’t have anything specific in mind, just a general preference for new builds.

2 Likes

Next time, I might try that [Law]/Fire/Growth deck I got handed in XCAPS, and used in FFA. I’d like to practise with it a bit more first, though.

3 Likes

I love random decks. :slightly_smiling_face: practise is a verb and practice is a noun. Learned something new :wink:

Where are you seeing that? Merriam-Webster seems to suggest both can be used less commonly for both the noun and verb

It’s a UK vs. US thing, and applies to a few other words with the same ending.

2 Likes

Colour vs Color and all that eh?

2 Likes

And Saviour Monk, yeah :wink:

You’ll always catch me typing Saviour Monk correctly, among other words. Armour too.

2 Likes

I can understand if you want to translate from american to british :slight_smile:

1 Like

Locking in model’s choice as [Demonology]/Anarchy/Finesse.

2 Likes

[Finesse]/Discipline/Strength :wink:

1 Like

Got space for a last minute signup?

Been a while since I played, but might as well jump right back into a tourny! I’ll take the winning deck of the last tourny I played on here: [Discipline/Strength]/Finesse

4 Likes

Hey, welcome back, Dreamfire! Good to see you here again.

1 Like