[Series] Monocolor Matchup Madness 1! Sign up today!

@NikoBolas @UrbanVelvet @MindstabThrull @codexnewb (and anyone else interested!) here are the remaining matchups that need filling in:

• Green vs Red
  • Green vs Purple
  • Red vs Black
  • Red vs Purple
  • Black vs Purple
  • (maybe) Green vs Blue ? I’m asking Zhav and petE if they want to finish, they got almost halfway

Feel free to put your name on the spreadsheet and start your warm-up as soon as someone signs up across from you!

pete took a break, but im open to continuing the matchup, or starting over with someone else.

I’ll take Green in the Green/Red matchup.

@zhavier I’m down to either fill in or start that series over with you

@urbanvelvet Go ahead and start a thread.

im down to play purple (against green). someone want to take green? Rn 92

Sure, I’ll take Green against Purple instead of Red. You’re up first, @codexnewb.

Anyone want to play the Red vs Black with me? I’d play either side

@FrozenStorm I’ll take black in that matchup. Definitely start with warm ups though :wink:

1 Like

@FrozenStorm I’ll take Green in whatever is left

Green’s only matchup remaining is vs Red, if no one takes that one by the time I finish one of these other two I’d be happy to take red for that. Green vs Red is a legit fun matchup

1 Like

im happy to play green or red for the final matchup. anyone else?

@codexnewb I was going to see which matchups were left after one more game in our current series. We could start warm-up after another game, or instead? EDIT: Oh, I think @MindstabThrull and @Nopethebard already called dibs?

I was going to join Green/Red but ended up in Green/Purple instead.

i havent heard from @MindstabThrull in quite some time. anyone want to pick up a game here?

I still see Green v Purple and Red v White available. I’m happy to play whatever to help finish this out.

1 Like

(continue from other thread) @Akiata sounds good to me. ill take purple and you can take green this time. i’ll set it up when we finish our current game.

1 Like

@FrozenStorm I’m good to play any deck in this, I think the spreadsheet is getting a little cluttered or I’m just not thinking hard enough but if you tell me a matchup that needs playing i’m happy to take part!
(this is also a request to find an opponent for said matchup :slight_smile: )

Well, at the risk of (mono)colouring the results by participating in an above average number of matches, I’d be interested in playing in another series. In this case it seems like more data is better than no data, and there’s plenty of matchups left to play, so player bias be damned.

Here are the matchups that still require data (as I understand the spreadsheet):

Green v Red
Green v Blue
Red v Black
Red v White
Red v Purple
Black v Purple

Honestly I’d be happy to play whatever. If any of those particularly grab you @dwarddd - let’s go for it. I’m interested to learn Black and Red as those are the decks I’ve played the least, but I’d enjoy more experience on any/all of em.

1 Like

Well I’ve played with both a decent bit, but can’t remember playing them against each other much so my interest is piqued! Want to go into some warm up games then? @Akiata

Edit: i understand now, we dont switch decks up just who is p1/p2; ill choose the red deck of this matchup if thats good with you. You can start thd thread up as p1 if u want otherwise I’ll do it when i get home later

1 Like

since akiata and i are close to wrapping up purple vs green, anyone down for a monocolor match here?

ideally something casual and slow, like a turn a day-ish?

some available options

green v red (im down for red since i played a lot of green lately)
red vs black
red v white
red v purple (prefer red since just finishing series as purple)
black vs purple (same)