Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Looking for opponent.
Monoblack, random 67.

Iā€™ll play - random 35 / 100 - playing as Mono Red. So youā€™ve got T1

Iā€™ll make a post in a few hours.

Semi-n00b here. I have only played the 1 Hero mode in real life, and Iā€™ve done so thrice. Looking to play a 3 Hero game using mono-color armies with double-blind selection.

EDIT: I think I have to do the random.org RNG thing: 86

Iā€™ll play one with you disco: you rolled high, so go ahead and start us a game thread with the decks of your choice for both of us! (Iā€™ll play mono green if you donā€™t care, or you can roll a deck random for me if you donā€™t want your choice influenced by my deck)

Sounds good! Iā€™ll start it up later tonight with you as mono green. And I already picked mono blue in my head before I posted :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking for a match - Random 46 / 100 - feel free to check deck details

Deck

[Necromancy] / Future / Peace

Iā€™ll play you with a multicolor Iā€™ve been wanting to try: [Disease]/Discipline/Fire. Randomā€™d 14, you make the thread!

Looking for a match, random.org 12. You can choose my deck or I will make a random deck.

Iā€™ll play as [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth, rnd=39. I randomized you a deck from the ones chosen for CAFS, which makes you MonoPurple ā€“ or choose a different one if you prefer.

Looking for opponent
I randomed 69

Deck

[Growth],Finesse, Demonology

@jitjit2z Iā€™m up for a match - random 23 / 100 - Mono Green

Iā€™ll make the thread shortly

Looking for a match. Playing MonoBlue vs whatever. Random.org: 27

Iā€™ll play you Vateke, looking to try a [Past], Peace, Growth deck.
Random.org: 17

Okay. Since I won the roll, Iā€™ll start the thread sometime in the next few hours. (Iā€™m at work now)

Looking for match. Iā€™ll play [finesse]/fire/blood. You flip a coin to decide if youā€™re first.

@Mooseknuckles

I will play you with monored, I randomā€™d over 50 so I will go first

Havenā€™t heard back from Moose, hoping to get a game going ASAP. Still playing monored, random.org 70

1 Like

Moose doesnā€™t play on the weekends. Iā€™ll play your monored with [Demonology/Necro]/Finesse. You go first.