Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I think my tournament results speak fairly clearly to my mediocrity (CASS not withstanding, as I got a lot of free wins in that), but I’m no slouch either :wink: I ought to be okay at the game for how many PbP games I’ve done lol!

Can we get this topic pinned?

@FrozenStorm would u like some games? mono green rando 17

Ready for my first PbP!
Monoblack, random 2.

I will use AutocardAnywhere browser extension, so please use full cart titles.

1 Like

Yeah my race games are not moving :confused: @Legion I’ll play mono red and I randomed 6 lol so go ahead and start us a green v red series

That’s what is hip these days :smiley:

I mostly always use full card names for that reason too.

I’ll play against you as monoblue. Random 69, I’ll create the post.

Not sure how well I can remember to use full card names but I’ll play some mono green against that mono black if you’re interested in another game, randomed 47 but you go ahead and go first it your interested, and no hard feelings if one game is enough for now

Thanks, but for now one match will be enough for me :]

1 Like

I think I’m about ready to start trying some PbF games, if you wouldn’t mind starting up a thread for us. Looking for any constructive feedback on my play that I can get. I’ll play Purple. Random 83.

1 Like

I’ll give ya a game @StrixVaria, I’ll play Blue against your Purple, I’ll start the thread but I randomed 41 so your choice at first or second (though usually we have the high random go first)

Sounds good. I guess I can make the thread since I’m going first. I’ll get it up soon.

1 Like

Looking to try [Finesse]/Demonology/Disease deck, random 42.

Also, we need to get this thread pinned.

Out of curiosity, did anyone else flag this to try and get it stickied? I think that’s the way to go about things on the new boards, but I’m sort of getting my bearings. Either way, that’s what I did…

If anyone is looking for a game, I’m looking to play someone as monopurple. I randomed 57.

UPDATE: that flag button is magic.

1 Like

I’ll play you with [Fire]/Balance/Truth. I rolled 53, so you go first.

I wanted to try this against a deck that I know first, but I wanted to give [Demonology]/Strength/Ninjutsu a shot. I’ll fight your Fi/De/Di!

Random was 44. I’ll create a thread after work.

1 Like

as an FYI, in Autocard Anywhere you can set nicknames (under options) to partially get around this.

1 Like

Open for another game or series. Just pick the decks for both of us, and start a thread.