Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Game made. Gl, hf!

Looking to try out a new codex, [Future], Truth, Discipline, random #5

1 Like

Anybody want a sparring partner? You test your deck against me. You choose my deck to test against. And I test mine against your deck chosen by me. Start with 2 games each?

@bansa, I’ll take you up on that, but you pick first 'cuz I need time to decide what to practice my deck against.

1 Like

Sounds good. I will create a thread for us and take P1 first.

1 Like

Who’d like to do some testing for @dwarddd and @James? I’m happy to play either with or against the current version of The Grey Legions.

1 Like

Keen to try it out again and refine it! I’m pretty busy over the next couple of days but should calm down by Wednesday and could play a couple of games! :grin:

1 Like

Cool, feel free to start a thread when you’re available :slight_smile:

Sorry for ghosting there - I keep getting busy, but Dwarddd is also keen for a Grey game!

1 Like

@charnel_mouse james has had his timetable filled a bit, but i have some gaps for at least the next 2 weeks so let’s play some games! I’ll start a thread

edit:jinx

2 Likes

Anyone want to play some monocolor games?
I’ll play White and I rolled 47

@Nopethebard CAMS21 has recently started and is prolly why less interest on this thread. You can still join without penalty if you are interested.

1 Like

I know. I’m not really interested in tournament play since I don’t like multicolor at all

2 Likes

Any color you particularly want to go against? Do you mind neutral monos?

1 Like

I do kinda mind neutral monos, though less so. I’m not particular about what matchup.

1 Like

Rolled 57. I’m going Green. Will create shortly.

1 Like

I’d be delighted to play some Blue against anyone/anything. I rolled a 7.

1 Like

Hi @flagrantangles :slight_smile: #36 going mono-green

1 Like

I’d still be delighted to play some Blue (or really anything) against anyone/anything else. I rolled a 95 this time.

@flagrantangles I could do a game. I’ll try mono-purple, rolled 23.

1 Like