Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

Seeing as @zhavier hasn’t given me a kill-order on anyone, neither here nor privately, I’ll gladly keep on a Purple, Green, Black alliance against the Red Blue.

1 Like

I was a bit rushed this morning, my bad!

@Neigutten, I thought we had a good thing going, me sparing you all that time…

There was no kill order, so I gave you a card instead. Your bounty was the easiest to get, and I needed it for my tech 2.

@Shadowfury333 it is your turn

So, Green seems to generally be floating under the radar as the rest of us throw around punches. Green is going to have a ton of big units and no one to deal with them. And Purple is about to assimilate something, I’m sure, as Vir has gone completely unscathed.

You only needed the bounty to play Centaur or merfolk, you could have killed Vir to pretect your Verdant Tree instead, and still had Ironbark to protect yourself.

Also, @neigutten, you didn’t mark what your tech 2 is in the sheet, only in your actions.

@zhavier sorry I think you just forgot about my Jail :confused:

Don’t forget the helpful little rule that states you can pay 3 gold to heal 1 base damage… as many times as you like!

Ack, I did! That means my nautical Dog was behind my line, and either Merfolk or Centaur is in Jail.

So, no card for me, assuming @Neigutten does not need to make other changes.

I just went out to dinner, but yeah, let’s do that, I got the nautical dog behind the patrol and my Merfolk prospector is currently in jail

@neigutten You could have a maxbanded Calamandra and a protected Verdant Tree by kiling Vir…

If you don’t kill Naughty Dog, you don’t get the extra gold to build Tech II right ?

No, he is killing Dog, he is just doing it after playing something into Jail.

1 Like

I don’t want to redo my turn a lot, I want it to resemble “my actions” as much as possible. I could have done “better” plays, but I don’t want to hold up the game too long, and the nature of FFA makes me believe you will live through the loss of a nautical dog ^^

@Shadowfury333 Go ahead and take your turn with Jail in mind.

@feathers is that alliance offer still on the table, with the modified turns and all?

@Shadowfury333 Definitely. Hop on board!

Also @zhavier @neigutten if it’s not too much trouble could you edit your turns in the gameplay thread to match the ones discussed here? It’ll be less confusing to plan out turns and look back on the game that way.

1 Like

@Shadowfury333 it’d be great if you could deal some base damage to Red this turn, significantly if possible, since it would be the last chance in a while to reliably do so (I can’t attack, Red and Blue are allied).

I fixed my turn to include the Jail.

Also, @Shadowfury333, Green’s base is going to be the hardest to get to, not mine. And Black is going to put out Gorgons and Crows to really make things difficult. Getting Blacks base down is going to be pretty important.

@Shadowfury333 IMO, Jail will handicap a lot your Present gameplan. Feel free to attack and destroy it, I won’t hit back unless you get significant board advantage.
But remember that it handicaps a lot zhavier too, so you might want to hit Jail with Tricycloid the exact turn you need so :slight_smile:

[details=For feathers only][quote=“feathers, post:25, topic:1703”]
(trick: lending them behind well-protected patrol zones, probably Green/Purples when I play them, then get them back in time to untap. I believe with the “they really did gain control” clause of lending patrollers catapult would even get corpse runes for the dying units of whoever I lent it to.) then close it off with sudden damage from Lord of Shadows. Shadowfury seems very much on board on hitting Red which is great. I am aware that Red isn’t the biggest threat, but it’s an unpredictable factor and someone has to be crippled first. Like zhavier said, Green would probably turn out to be the silent Big Bad amidst all this struggle - by which time I believe Plague Lab/Hooded Executioner/Doom Grasp would do excellent work.
[/quote]

Keep in mind that you can only lend something by putting into a patrol zone, so you won’t benefit from more than the SQL protecting your guy.

[/details]

Thank you for the reminder. I am aware of that, and am hoping that it would be enough.