Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

It is not unique to FFA. Tech choices are not finalized until all your opponent’s have taken their turn, meaning they are not in the discard until you start your turn. In the google sheet this is effectively handled by putting the tech choices in after hitting discard/draw.

1 Like

Oh, okay, fair enough. I hadn’t used the sheet before.

1 Like

Thanks, corrected turn number.

@Shadowfury333 The easiest way I found to tech using the google sheet is to simply skip teching the first turn and fill in tech choices along with all other info before pressing disc/draw every turn thereafter.

@neigutten, if it’s alright with you, could you not update your patrol zone (and other board info) in a previous post in response to other players’ turns? Personally, a mix-match of updated and end-of-turn board states are very confusing to me, for both deciding my turn during the game and reviewing the game afterwards.

2 Likes

That makes it easier yes ^^ I somehow thought we where supposed to, I’ll keep it clean from now on ^^

2 Likes

Hey someone wanna make an alliance with me ? :slight_smile:
I may go Jail to advantage forecast units or Jurisdiction/Dreamscape to help mister Bloodburn. Delaying the game with Injunction may also help Rich Earth and I can go to a Judgment Day to set up a Metamorphosis gameplan.
I’ll only accept 1 alliance thought !

An alliance offer! That’s never happened before. I’ll bite. I’m afraid I can’t lend you patrolers due to the rules, but I can help pick off threats with removal and if it comes to it, use plague lab to help forward a garrison plan.

I see how it is, pick on Red just cause. I see that I will need to destroy Black utterly. We could have been a great team! Oh well.

I will say, I had no worries about charging up bloodburn, thanks for all the help :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, @Castanietzsche, make sure you put the @playername next to the relevant actions, so when you killed my dog you should have put @zhavier in line there.

1 Like

Hey, no harm intended. Your three mercenaries just made for the best opportunity kills on my turn, and that stands true whichever color the 5th player is provided they patrolled that way. You got the patrol bonuses, did you not?

That said… bring it on!

Gauntlet thrown. Personally I think Casta would be much better off allied with me than with Black. Control and hasty offense are a stellar combination.

Wow ! Crazy :open_mouth:
I don’t know who to ally with :slight_smile:
@feathers, I suppose that upgrade/buildings gameplan will be decided when neigutten will reveal his tech II choice :slight_smile:
Potent Basilisks and T-Rex frighten me much more than Assimilate, Nature Reclaims and Detonate.
In any case, I either can go to a Judgment Day strategy (which would help heroes and/or Tech III rushes) or something else (the Art of War ? Spectral Roc ?) to spot heroes.
I’d have been happy to ally for a Eyes of the Chancellor / Carrion Curse rampage thought :stuck_out_tongue:

@zhavier wow ! ok, I can’t refuse this :slight_smile:
I thought you’d go for early Jaina, but if you tech some Crash Bombers or Firebats I may help with Dreamscape. Or maybe just Judgment Day to let your hasty units do the job ?

Anyway, I’d penalize you if I played Jail so I’d better not to (I think ?)

Jail doesn’t hurt as bad as you might think, and Jail just seems wierd in multiplayer, as more than likely everyones units will be popped out except for black by the time it came back to you.

Anything that targets Green and Purple, as they seem to have a clear alliance starting. Judgment day seems perfectly good to me.

1 Like

I’m just saying that if Purple want blodburn, they should assimilate that stuff right now.

@Castanietzsche Am I reading it right that you’re allying with both Black and Red, while they’re going into conflict with one another? Or are you allying only with Red instead? It’ll mean a slight change in strategy but I am likewise fine with Judgment Day.

1 Like

Speaking of, free speech on Purple or Black seems like a totally great idea.

Also, Verdant Tree is WAY better to assimilate than Bloodburn.

The understandable (but amusing nonetheless) blatant propaganda! Personally I wouldn’t form an alliance that is understood to be broken at some point with the faction most known for its burst and surprise tactics.

1 Like

Black has just as many surprises and burst effects, even if they aren’t usually based on units.

And then of course there is the scary Hyperions and Immortals that Purple is certain to bring out.

But, to @Castanietzsche , Jail makes it so that anyone who plays a unit into it is unable to patrol with the last unit they play, encouraging more alliances because you rely on borrowing patrollers from others. So I think you should just play it.

2 Likes