[MMM1] Game 1: P1 Blue (bansa) vs P2 Purple (FrozenStorm)

Glad to have helped, although plenty of that was you, I would not have teched the now so early and died to the quince mirrored dogs! Now you need to do the difficult part and keep it up as p1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Turns out I was the one who got punished for not respecting the drawing power. :wink:

T5 Vir swap into Tri got me real good. This killed me.
T6 Sniping Oni was a good move. This got me good again.
T7 Geiger draw into TD finished me off.

You patrolled really well and I felt very lucky to hit the 1/6 on turn 5 for that Tric, I thought for sure Iā€™d have to Unphase Hyperion to kill Macciatus and that would not have gone nearly as well without the Tric to block.

I am curious though about how Quinceā€™s midband functions w/ Unphase: If you canā€™t see Hyperion til my next upkeep, are you not allowed to copy it? That could be a great way for me to get a wrinkle opening for Hyperion. I wonder if thatā€™s been asked in the rules question thread, Iā€™ll take a look and ask it if it hasnā€™t

Quince midband doesnā€™t target so Iā€™m guessing it can?

Yeah I canā€™t think of a good written rule reason for why it wouldnā€™t be copyable but theme wise it does feel really bad and wrong, yeah? The idea of ā€œinvisibleā€ is you canā€™t tell itā€™s there, copying it would go against the spirit of that in a real ā€œfeels bad manā€ way

1 Like

Not in the rules thread so asked the question:

Weā€™re discussing how, as written, nothing really prevents you from just naming any tech2 unit you like and making a mirror a ā€œcopyā€ of it. Like can you copy a Void Star even if I havenā€™t played one? Can you copy Terras Q, The Shackled in our game even when Iā€™m not playing Demonology? Why not? Itā€™s a tech 2 unit

1 Like

Iā€™ve provided my opinion in the rules questions thread.