Mastrblastr's Multitude of Maximum Combos

Everyone of course loves to pile on Zane’s maximum Anarchy as the most broken combo in the game, but the poor guy is tied for FOURTEENTH in the cast in maximum combo damage output (with Rook of course). Can you all figure out each char’s absolute maximum damage combo and how much it is? Some of them are trickier than one might think! And while you do this maybe remember to feel bad for poor underpowered weak :zane: having to only make do with being able to do 50 in a turn.

5 Likes

presses F on the world’s smallest keyboard :wink:

8 Likes

Geiger can do something like 170 or something in that ballpark
Degrey can do 90 against Quince if Quince begins at 13 cards and uses all 2Truths and all Flagstone Taxes. Actually, depends on the 2 Truths stacks, he could probably get 150+

1 Like

Valerie can use all Bold Strokes, then do 6665J++ for 70 damage.
If Jaina plays all 4 Unstable Powers and reveals a 6, then Gwen can do J+ K++A+ For 70 (Zane can use this same situation with MA to deal 78)
Lum could Max Pandamonium then power up to get the As back and do a Lucky Blackjack Flourish for 66 damage

1 Like

I’ve never landed Jaina’s big nut combo, which is K+++6AA for 51 damage. More than Max Anarchy! Jaina confirmed a broken and top tier character.

4 Likes

FWIW I wasn’t assuming helpmates of jaina losing a bonus 28 on all, I wanted it to be opponent agnostic although adding 28 to all numbers is definitely reasonable way of looking at it too. you’re right on val except she can just play 4 6’s doesn’t need to use a 5, and that’s only 61 each BS turns 6 into 10 so 10*4+21. Gwen is right but I listed that as 42, obviously Zane is right. DG vs quince. DG is 98 vs quince at maximum I believe but 58 without the teamwork of both sides working together. Lum is a muuuuuuuuuch bigger number :slight_smile: you can get 66 from lum without ever using a 10, and I’ve figured out 174 with 10s but am not 100% i can’t get higher
edit : I think Lum is 174, its only an exact order to the suit 23 card combo that’s all, but fits perfectly with hand limit rules too. Hint: your PokerFlourishes are going to make 20 not BlackJack

2 Likes

I meant 4 6s then a 5

Onimaru max is 50 isn’t it? K+++A?

1 Like

:grave: : 51 6AAA
:midori:: 52 AA++
:rook: : 50 AAAA
:valerie:: 61 6666J++ with bold strokes active 4 times
:lum:: 45 AA++
:jaina:: 51 K+++6AA 59 if they are KD, and dodge with all your T’s in discard (Credit to @JonnyD for reminding me about KD dodge)
:setsuki:: 40 6K++6AA
:degrey:: 100 QAA - Degrey ends turn on 0 cards. Quince starts with 13 cards in hand. Uses all his 2’s, gets given a pile of 5 each time (-4 cards +20 for 29 cards). Then uses all taxes (-4+8 for 33 cards)
:geiger:: 153 7jjjjQQQQAAAAk Geiger starts with 13 cards in hand, and all 4’s active already. Hit’s the first 7 for normal draw, to bring him to 14 cards.
:argagarg:: 27 K+K+j or 37 if you include 4 bubble shields active.
:quince:: 37 7AA+
:troq:: 45 AAA
:menelker:: 55 AAAA
:gloria:: 46 AAA6J6 or 56 if you have another A in hand
:vendetta:: 36 AAA
:onimaru:: 55 K+++ with an A active
:bbb:: 64 7Q++Q++ with all 9’s active
:persephone:: 30 Either K6J++ or 456J++ works 70 if you hit a MC the turn before and uses all 9’s for “counters”
:gwen:: 42 Either J+JJAA or J+K++AA
:zane: 50 AAAA

5 Likes

your geiger combo is using 16 cards when normal draw can only get you to 14. vendetta can AAA for 36 :rofl: Oni sums to 50. Pers can do a LOT more

1 Like

You’re right. I think my issue with Gieger is I counted AA as a single hit, and my brain froze. Fixed those now. Also I was thinking Ven AAA was 32 for some reason

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess with perse you could in theory MC for 40 more damage. I didn’t know whether to include out of combat damage or not. I’ll add it as an extra note.

EXTREMELY good flavour that DeGrey’s best combo is v Quince

4 Likes