News Shop
Events Chat

Is there interest in this tournament?

I’d be down for fast timer EX, would give me motivation to unlock more characters.

1 Like

In an effort to collect some data on the balance of EX Yomi, I think I’ll do some EX stuff!

Does this timeframe work for those interested?

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20190613T190000&p1=287&p2=179&p3=234

If enough people like to do it this sunday, I’m sure we could fix that. But mostly just checking if this timeslot works for those who are interested! :smiley:

any ruling about timerscam?

Timerscams are for scums! They are literally illegal moves, tho technically possible in the client. Pay attention to your opponent! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When did that happen? Do you know if it was within the time that @mysticjuicer was recording data? Do you remember the name of the tournament?

hmm, tbh idk. maybe a couple years ago?

It’s very likely that it did. I don’t record EX stats, because it would mean making the spreadsheet 40x40 for very little benefit. It might have happened before I started recording tournament winners as well, since that was a more recent addition to the tracking sheet, though cpat helped me back-fill that info. We probably just didn’t record EX tourneys there either.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Maybe I’ll try and trawl through the old forums to find it, and make a copy of your sheet w/ the EX tournament records so that I can pull them into the yomi-skill data.

2 Likes

I remember i won my most recent EX tournament with Perse because of how one sided the Arg MU was.

She probably just dies to Sets and Gwen though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah, vs sets hard lock is impossible. She always draws until 6 cards!

1 Like

Figuring out the carousel in ex seems fun!