[Guide] Notable Cards (image heavy)

Yeah, I’ve played much the same build, and I think it’s a good build vs. Black. I do think Glaxx is a good role-player, don’t get me wrong. He resists Sac the Weak, Doom Grasp, Rewind, Undo, Judgement Day, Fire Spells (at least the last hp), etc. Sturdy guy. He’s a card worth studying from the Future player’s perspective. But to @Zejety’s point above:

Can this card be reacted to or fought with conventional means? If so, then it’s not absolutely important for its opponent to know about the card beforehand.

I think that’s pretty much the Glaxx.

1 Like

Valid Point. I guess I was just saying that future had things to offer.

That’s why you have to pair Knight with Temporal Research and Seers. You are right that if Knight comes out on turn 7 it isn’t going to do much. However, if one come out on turn 4 or 5 with 2 Seers, with battlesuits, that’s 11 attack you just added to your board.

1 Like

Spending 2 gold and a card on p1t2 and 0 gold and a card on t3 to get a 4/4 hit the table on t4 with the Tinkerer still around for later use doesn’t sound like an insurmountable tempo loss to me

Thanks for the guide this was a great read.

1 Like

Hm, returning to this thread after a few years, I see the syntax broke in several places. Maybe changes to the forum software?
I can’t seem to edit the OP either. :confused:

1 Like

Discourse decided a few years back that the end tag for details must go on its own line, so a lot of old match threads have broken formatting too. Plus, there’s a time limit – about two months, I think – on how long you can edit posts for unless they’re set as wikis. Unfortunately, you can only set it as wiki before the two months are up.

Oh, and welcome back!

3 Likes