Gauging tournament interest

It’s been a really long time since anyone held a PuzzleStrike tournament on these forums, and that makes me sad as people seem nostalgic about it whenever it comes up. Would anyone be interested in joining such a tournament?
I could try my hand running such a tournament if the interest is there.

1 Like

I’d be in joining but not in organizing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s fair. I think I’ll try running it if at least 12 players are interested

I’m interested, it’s been too long and my life seems to finally be stabilizing enough that I can think about doing more than just a single Yomi tournament match a week.

3 Likes

@Nopethebard, I have a bunch of tools that make it easy to run tournaments. I’d be happy to co-TO if you want me to run logistics.

3 Likes

That would be greatly appreciated, thank you

@vengefulpickle do you want to play or are you only offering to co-TO? I’d assume you want to play but I want to be sure

I actually probably won’t play in this one. I’ve started playing Blood Bowl in tournaments, and I’m not sure I have yet a 3rd game’s worth of tournament time in my schedule. But adding the logistics management isn’t really any extra on top of running things for for the Yomi tournaments.

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you for the help

Hey I’d love a puzzle strike tournament!

2 Likes

So our current roster is:

-Nopethebard (me)
-Castanietzsche
-Hobusu
-PumpedAaron
-KeithBurgun

@Bucky, @Skiff, @ZenDog, @Boogey2003, @variable, @feebs, @Proven: You all have, in the past, expressed interest in Puzzle Strike tournamenty content. You still around?

2 Likes

I think I’ll go ahead and set this up.
Can we do diminishing Swiss?

I’ll need to poke at my tools, I think diminishing Swiss is something I don’t really have set up as easily (because challenge doesn’t do it). But I did run that dim-swiss tournament the other month… So I need to poke at it.

1 Like

I’d love an FFA puzzle strike tourney someday too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yknow? I could get in on this. I like this game, have hardly played, experience would be great.

2 Likes

So our current roster is now:

-Nopethebard (me)
-Castanietzsche
-Hobusu
-PumpedAaron
-KeithBurgun
-Carpeguitarrem
-qauz
-ohithere

1 Like

I’m tentatively interested but I have a lot on right now, so don’t put me down yet. I’ll confirm closer to the start date.

4 Likes

Sweet, i’ll let Deeb know, he and I had been playing a bunch so he may join too

6 Likes

This newbie is interested in playing, too. :slight_smile:

7 Likes