[funsies] mysticjuicer (Anarchy)/Feral/Peace vs scymrian (Peace)/Disease/Fire

I don’t see a way out of this one, and I’m looking really, really hard. It’ll take me a few turns to cycle to anything resembling an out, and by then you’ll be up an absurd amount of cards (as if you weren’t already). I think I’ll concede here!

My secret thoughts for last turn outline a hilarious play that it turns out, you obviously can’t make if you read the cards involved. Ahhh!

Thanks for the game, mysticjuicer! Codex is a lot of fun, but also, PBF is so incredibly frustrating, I can’t see myself doing much more of it. Good thing Tabletopia is right around the corner, I guess :smiley:

1 Like

gg, sir

Yeah, I can’t really recommend the PbP format for starting out, tbh. I think it’s much easier to learn the more immediate the feedback is, and with PbP it just feels like too much agonizing and not enough visceral feedback. Let’s play again on Tabletopia when the mod is back.

One note, in case you missed it, is that I was able to get a lot of mileage out of you not patrolling in squadleader in the early turns, and you probably gave up a couple of cards and gold by patrolling in lookout instead of technician/scavenger.

1 Like