FFA: Multicolor Madness

@Penatronic Nobody has past so there are no origin stories, and the only person with snapback, is the guy with Rook, so I don’t think zhaviers gonna use it. We now have to deal with Rook the old fashioned way, which is why I wanted to kill him before he was maxed.

basilisks are still a thing.

1 Like

still takes two of them

Fixed my monk confusion

What can people do about that back line Quince? I don’t know about everyone else, but I get jumpy when someone has two mirrors and tech 2 anarchy

2 Likes

Doesn’t deathtouch damage kill even if it only hits armor? You didn’t need to use Ember Sparks on Rook at all.

Combat damage this deals to units or heroes, even to their armor, kills them.

2 Likes

@bob199 note you have 1 less float as gunpoint stole 1 last turn.

1 Like

Forgot to mention it in my post, but @zhavier, you’re up.

So, the arresting Constable is pretty hilarious, because as it stands it HAS to target my Flagbearer.

1 Like

I don’t know who I hate more, the flagbearer, the blue shinanegans or the guy who stole my damn training grounds.

4 Likes

I think there is enough hate to go around, yea.

I think we are all doing our job well then

… or the quince

1 Like

If I kill his Rook, can other people kill the mirrors/Quince/Tech 3?

1 Like

I am confident in the mirrors ultimate demise. I should point out I can’t win as it stands because there are 3 bases with more health than mine.

I think that can change quickly if one is allowed 3 gunships in one turn

3 Likes

Still confident of the mirrors are doomed.

Never mind, I realise I can kill the mirrors, just need someone to deal with Quice/the Tech 3. (Sorry @Penatronic, but I needed the levels to get all the attacks in)

This game is :fire: and hella fun to watch, props for keeping table talk in a separate thread!

4 Likes

Note that you forgot to mention the part where you used Training Grounds to max Vir.

2 Likes