Community Two-headed Dragon, Take 2

I ran one of these a few months ago, and I thought it was fun, although the match did feel a little one sided. Red and Black devastated the poor Blue/Purple team. For this Round, I thought it might be fun to generate each team’s specs randomly after people sign up. I don’t plan to allow duplicate specs or 2 copies of a starter on a single team. 12 of the 20 specs will be represented.

I will put off starting the threads for each team to discuss strategy until we have at least two players on each team. Turns should loosely take about 3 days, though last time teams were given quite a bit of leeway. Expect the match to finish over a period of weeks.

Team 1 will be going first.

Team 1:
[Peace] / Future / Strength
[Finesse] / Balance / Past

Team 2:
[Discipline] / Anarchy / Bashing
[Growth] / Truth / Necromancy

If you are interested, please vote in the attached poll for which team you will join.

• Team 1
  • Team 2

0 voters

1 Like

I’m very interested in the overwhelming combinations 6 specs will offer. Early 3 hero play, quickly boosting birds/mox to over 10 attack. Everything seems possible! I wonder how quickly it’ll snowball though.

Will probably end even quicker than your average 1vs1!

Less turns, yes. Less total time, nooooooo way.

2 Likes

Yes, discussing the strategy options is going to take a while :grin:. Sounds fun and maybe I learn something in the process :+1:

You all appear to be selecting team 2, so nudge nudge maybe the next people to join will go team 1… :smiley:

I was interested to see what the distribution would be between the teams, given that you can’t see what the votes are until you vote, and you can’t change your mind.

Ah, hmm, i wasnt trying to make it secret… Ah well. I thought people could peek at the results before voting.

You totally can see the votes beforehand, though?

On topic, I haven’t joined yet because I’m not sure what my schedule is going to be like in the coming weeks. I might jump in later once that’s settled.

hmm, now I can. I don’t know if its me being stupid or if zhavier changed a setting?

Nah, it’s been like that the whole time. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1 Like

I thought there would be more interest. Hopefully we get a few more participants by tomorrow, or maybe I will delay starting.

Ok, so given the slow response, maybe I needed to let people know the decks to generate interest:

Team 1:
[Peace] / Future / Strength
[Finesse] / Balance / Past

Team 2:
[Discipline] / Anarchy / Bashing
[Growth] / Truth / Necromancy

1 Like