Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

Hooray! More Codex being delivered means more Codex being played!

1 Like

Got a mail at 2 pm, from Happyshops :smiley:

I got both ur shipping kabel generated and have been shipped email.
Only question is why the goods is reported as coming from ā€œchinaā€?!?
Was certain sirlin was american :open_mouth:

Iā€™ve still got nothing at the end of the day.

Iā€™ve emailed Ship Naked for any more info so will see what happens tomorrow.

1 Like

I apparently need at least ten characters in a post. Rip Blivand posting, you were too good for this world.

4 Likes

BTW, since seems SN is reading this, if after all this salt and wait my codex is missing even a cardā€¦

Statistically that could become reality pretty soon when you get codex and check the last cards of each color :). I am wondering how often its happening :confused:

I saw the Core or Starter set (I canā€™t remember which) for sale at a local game store on the weekend.

Separately I did not have any missing cards in my Deluxe set.

1 Like

I wish I could see Sirlin products at stores. I know that Cool Stuff sells them online, but I have never seen a product on the store. It would help to convince people to purchase it if it was in store.

1 Like

Never? I even found some in Hobart, and nothing comes to Hobart.

1 Like

I saw the YOMI big box in a UK games store, as well as Puzzle Strike but never in large numbers. When I bought both I had to get them from SN via the US as UK shops were dry. My experience with SN at those times was sublime and they were very helpful.

1 Like

I have seen Yomi, Puzzle Strike, and Pandante (and also now Codex) at local game stores. I donā€™t remember seeing Flash Duel.

1 Like

In my country i am practically the only one to know sirlinG. never saw one in stores ;__;

Iā€™d like to know this as well, have my pre-order in with Miniature Market.

I might be late to the party, but my Deluxe Set arrived in neat condition from Happyshops (spieleoffensive.de-fulfilment) Tuesday last week in Germany. I have not checked for missing components, yet.

1 Like

guys, one of my deluxe playmats is a lil crumpled. Has some kind of ā€œwrinkleā€.
Any ideas how to fix it?

@Legion I had a crease over my lookout corner: start by rolling it up in the opposite direction of the fold, or laying it flat and putting something heavy on the fold to keep it flat.

That said, mine still isnā€™t all the way fixed, so I contacted ship naked and they sent me a replacement free of charge, so now I have two good mats and one slightly folded one

1 Like

Both my mats are really nice, thankfully.

just asked for a replacement myself. ty very much ^^

Looks like my set is fine except for 3 pockets in my red binder. Since Iā€™m not putting my starter decks into the binders, I can make do until a replacement arrivesā€¦ :slight_smile: