Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

I am sick of my prototype sets lmao, I can’t wait to have a Deluxe Set I can call my own :wink:

Probably I will turn all of my prototype thingies into crazy multicolor builds and keep my Deluxe set untainted by IMPURITIES.

Though I will maybe convert my Blue binder to…

:codexquince: :codexonimaru: :codexmontoya:

T E N D E R B L U E R I V E R

Anyone else excite?

11 Likes

HYPE!
If I don’t disassemble my PnP stuff, I’ll have to buy new sleeves. :frowning:
And that’s a lot of sleeves.^^

1 Like

So has anyone got their copies? Do we know where they’re shipping from? I really really hope to get mine next week so I can play at PAX West.

One of my friends (lives in western NY) got his Red vs Green set!

5 Likes

WHAT ALREADY

hypeintensifies.gif

2 Likes

I JUST WALKED UPSTAIRS AND SAW A GREAT BIG BOX FROM SHIP NAKED IT’S HERE IT’S HERE IT’S HERE

ahem

6 Likes

Traitoooor! Can’t have Blue without LAW!

5 Likes

So I just bindered everything up and stuff, and I’m thinking of doing a component review on BGG soon. Maybe not tonight, I have other things I also need to do.

4 Likes

Did you get the Deluxe set, @CarpeGuitarrem?

I think you mean “definitely tonight, because I have nothing more important to do”

5 Likes

@skeller Only the Core Set + the Starter Set, I couldn’t quite swing the Deluxe Set.

1 Like

OK, interesting. A friend of mine got his yesterday, and the ordered the Core + Starter. Nobody I know with a Deluxe (myself included) has received even a shipping label notification. So my guess is the Deluxe sets are shipping last.

Booo! I want mine NOW!

1 Like

I too am eagerly awaiting my Deluxe box. Considering the shipping size, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were shipping out last, but it is a major bummer. At least I still have my PnP so I can play while I wait, but man, I think I’m most excited for the mousepad playmats.

I just got an email with a notification that the will ship the game. I ordered a deluxe and live in Spain, so im not holding my breath…Well actually, Im kind of holding my breath…CANT WAIT!!!

4 Likes

For people who have received it already, did you get a shipping notification? I’m just sitting here not having received a shipping notification and sad that it appears I still have weeks of waiting while others can play already :frowning:

2 Likes

keep in mind, mine wasnt a shipping notification, just a heads up…

I think I’ve received the same email in Germany. It’s noteworthy that ShipNakes isn’t even mentioned so the mail might be from European partners (mine actually was written in German) which can only be a good thing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve gotten the heads-up, but haven’t gotten a specific shipping notification. That’s why I was wondering if anyone who got the game had gotten a notification.

Same here, a German mail with no english in it, saying that they are the ones who will ship it, but havent shipped it yet, but will say when they do. ^^