Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

There’s some weird stuff on going on here - no email for Legion or me 8 days later and all three of us are UK based.

Same thing for me (France) but I don’t worry, the team might be very busy and they may have problems to answer to everyone : )

Actually Legion lives in Italy. Still strange though.

My apologies Legion!

I would have thought we would have heard something this week.

I’ve got another game from GMT currently sat in U.K. Customs which has gone nowhere for 4 days now but at least I know it’s there…I’m not sure what’s better actually?!?

1 Like

My two friends and I haven’t heard anything either.
We all are in Germany.

I have yet to hear anything as well, Norway EU here. Wah wah

i just got a e-mail with my “Your shipping label has been generated” order it on the 29th of Sept

1 Like

So this week is ended and we are still at the “Keep calm and wait” stage. 10 working days since last update and based on what i read on the kickstarter comments and here, basically every other continent has been served except EU. ShipNaked is not responding to anyone.
At least we are all in the same frustrating boat.
#feelsbadman

So a few of us have had a tracking link sent on the 29th of September which makes sense based on the last update.
Worryingly more of us have had no such confirmation. We are now way past that date and this is giving me cause for concern that the situation is worse than we know.
Perhaps the shipment was damaged and there is now a panic to get replacements back over - no contact, update or explanation inside a 10 day window is pretty disappointing.
I would have thought someone involved in the EU distribution has been reading these comments and would have something to say, but more likely is being told not to say anything.

1 Like

So I ordered my copy Wednesday afternoon from the website as a preorder, not part of the kickstarter. Got a shipping label Thursday late afternoon/early evening which said my Deluxe set should be here Saturday 10/8! This is for USA.

Given that SIrlin Games subcontracted shipping to ShipNaked, who then (through their subsidiary Tabletop Tycoon) subcontracted shipping again to happyshops.com, who (judging from their emails) rely entirely on Google translate for their English ability, I think it’s highly unlikely that anyone involved in EU distribution is reading the thread.

FWIW, I’m also UK-based, and have heard nothing since 31/8, so I understand your frustration.

1 Like

I agree that does make sense…Which makes the fact that new purchases from the online shop are going through without hassle as per Spector’s post above without the original orders being fulfilled is annoying. (Nothing personal Spector!) Being a USA order it would be easier for SN to fulfil, I don’t mind that. But Happy Shopper doesn’t seem too fussed about performing a quick delivery or even providing a tracking number. My last email from them was the 31/08 as well.

1 Like

I am in the UK and I have just (12:02 today) received an email from info@happyshops.com informing me that my order of Deluxe + 8 packs of sleeves “was just packed in our warehouse and will be shipped as soon as possible”.

So there has been some activity at last!

1 Like

@Optimus_Jaybles: Didn’t take it personally! Just wanted to throw my info up incase anyone could take any info out of it.

3 Likes

Just received mine as well. Germany.

1 Like

Me as well (also Germany).

1 Like

none. Italy -___-

none in France too :slight_smile:

Wait a bit. Mine arrived two hours after spike’s.
Things seem to be happening.

Just some minutes ago I got “shipped” notification and a tracking number.
Deluxe set + sleeves should be here tomorrow, yeah!