CAWS22 Round6: P1 FrozenStorm Burning Legion [Fire]/Demonology/Peace vs P2 Dreamfire [Present]/Demonology/Discipline

GG WP Nice finish! That double Garrison break was killer, I didn’t think you’d be able to get it

@zango the bloodburn did some work this game but couldn’t get it done, GL on the triple runback @Dreamfire !

3 Likes

Looking back through this game, it’s clear that luck was on my side. Your starting hand was abysmal, and I had the perfect hand the first time you broke my tech 2. Still, it’s nice to know that if everything lines up just right, Burning Legion can be beaten.

3 Likes

Congratulations Dreamfire, you are the first one! And as P2 is extra strong, but maybe easier for purple starter. And you had to break through 2 garrisons! Looking forward to play against you.

@FrozenStorm well played unfortunately you don’t get the revanche. I feel I was a bit luckier maybe not in the game but with the starting hands. And this can already be enough.

2 Likes

Starting hands can indeed mean a lot! But I know you both played excellently as well (watch out for that Forgotten Fighter @Moby_Dick !) . Looking forward to pickin’ up some :popcorn: popcorn to watch the finals!

2 Likes