[CAWS20] Round2: Steve44 [Necromancy/Disease]/Discipline vs Nopethebard MonoRed

Hang on just a second here y’all. @Nopethebard I’m having trouble reconciling your P2T3 posts’ “Next Hand” with your P2T4 Hand and played cards

Turn 2, you’re DC 3 rs Draw 5, Hand 5 Deck 4 Discard 0, then technican draw 1 so 6:3:0
Turn 3 you play 3, DC2 Draw 3 rs Draw 1, Hand 4 Deck 4 discard 0, then technician so 5:3:0

Still, 3 of those cards were fixed from the Draw 3 rs Draw 1+1techn, and I don’t see them in your turn 4 hand.

After Turn 4 your card counts look fine for deck and hand but again, your cards in next hand don’t line up right w/ the end of turn Discard 2 Draw 3 rs Draw 1; you have more than one card in hand that would have been in the reshuffle.

Help me understand what’s going on so that I am better able to assist in event of another mistake

2 Likes

I made a few errors that I think I fixed wrong. I don’t think I can catch up anyway so I’ll concede

I’m not sure exactly happened but I think I may have reshuffled and forgot when I had to fix the draws or something like that

1 Like

@FrozenStorm i think he could just roll back and redraw. Your call (and nope’s if he’s adamant about conceding)

2 Likes

I suspected that was the case @Nopethebard, no problem, honest mistakes like that happen when you’re backing up a turn so I totally get it.

@Legion is right this is a case where backing up to @Nopethebard’s P2T4 should be possible, or just playing on as-is, and conceding isn’t really necessary.

@Steve44 tournament rules don’t explicitly state it but normally in this situation I would ask you (the opponent of the error’d player) your preference in resolving things between resetting or playing on, and only adjudicate w/ a decision if a solution can’t be found between the two of you.

Give it some thought and get back to me w/ what y’all wanna do!

1 Like

I was already thinking about conceding Because I decided to not tech Gunships and now I don’t see a way to win without drawing them in the next couple turns

1 Like

@FrozenStorm
@Legion
@Nopethebard
This is my first tournament. Everything is new for me and I don´t know how you handle this situation normally. I think @FrozenStorm should decide how the game goes on. Every decision is ok for me. No worries!

2 Likes

Usually if someone concedes that’s the end of it Steve. Occasionally (in situations like this for example, where the concession send premature) I will make an attempt to encourage finishing the game, but if the player still feels conceding is best we’ll leave it at that. I will mark the win for Steve

2 Likes