[Casual] Nekoatl [Finesse]/Peace/Truth vs. Shadow_Night_Black [Future]/Truth/Discipline

No to both, GG WP!

1 Like

that was a real close nail biter of a game, very wp! Did not expect the aggression to be able to be kept up that long.

1 Like

In hindsight, I probably should have gone for a Brave Knight or two, seeing how I burned through my hand size to keep the pressure going.

that would have helped with the card pressure, but it would have blunted your pressure a lot from the gold needed to go into it. and there where 2/3 turns where you killing my tech 2 /quince/mirror saved you from mirrored Omegacrons finishing off your base, so letting up o pressure might have resulted in a lot of pain for you (18 hasted damage from hand for 8 gold is brutal)

1 Like

That’s a good point… Boot Camp may have worked better, to use on stuff with 1 health left after attacking, to survive Nullcraft retaliation.

1 Like

yeah nullcraft was defo keeping me in this for sure. would also help for poping any way word mirrors I have in my back line (as scary as they can be suddenly turning into future units with pseudo haste)

1 Like