[CAMS20] codexnewb [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth vs Frozenstorm [Necromancy]/Blood/Fire

GG WP! Lucky draw for me to hit an octopus on the RS, saved the very unlucky whiff of LB on turn 3

GL next round!

you too! it always comes back around.

1 Like

Land octopus:

Canā€™t patrol

1 Like

Well shoot, I totally forgot about that!

I suppose I probably would have laid Thieving Imp instead that turn instead, then, but not 100%. Perhaps that wouldā€™ve been better and Iā€™d have hit the Charge or GPT?

@zhavier @codexnewb any thoughts on how to adjudicate?

I think we could rollback to p2t7 and redo but at this point the error was missed by both players and so much information was revealed I donā€™t think itā€™s really fair to rollback, as frozen would be playing knowing some of codexnewbs cards.

Yeah thatā€™s my concern, both of us know pretty critical info at a ā€œmake a tough guess at what is important to leave upā€ point in the game, and given the nature of the mistake the most likely thing (had it been played legally) is that

• Imp would have been blocking
  • GPT would have lived in the trade (assuming it was 60% CodexNewb keeps those two cards in the imp discard)
  • The game ends the same way

I think it makes sense to leave it, but I am okay w/ replaying if we both re-draw hands. Iā€™ll defer to you and any other 3rd party you want to consult Zhav for a final decision (as well as codexnewb if they have a strong pref)

i say we leave it. i dont think there is much else that i would have done differently.

1 Like

Ok, game stands :slight_smile:

1 Like