CAFS 2016: Zejety ([Finesse]/Discipline/Strength) vs. lettucemode (Mono Green)

Not quite, but I dare say it doesn’t look good for you.

P1T7

[details=Turn secrets]* Hand: Discord, Earthquake

• Surplus draw: Nimble Fencer
  • Worker: -
  • Tech: -
  • Thoughts:
    [/details]

Turn:

• Start of turn:
  • Tech 0 cards
  • Draw a card from Surplus
  • Collect 10 gold 2 float (12)
  • Main phase:
  • The Birds kill Potent Basilisk
  • Rook kills Huntress and crumbles; you get 1 gold
  • Level River to 3/mid (10)
  • River kills Calamandra and levels to max; you draw 1 card
  • Summon a second Nimble Fencer (8)
  • The Nimble Fencers hit both of your Tech Buildings for 2 each, both take 1 damage
  • Cast Earthquake (3), destroying your Tech Buildings and dealing a total of 8 damage to your base
  • End of turn:
  • Discard 1, draw 3
  • Float 3

Patrol:

• :psblueshield: Leader:
  • :psfist: Elite:
  • :ps_: Scavenger:
  • :pschip: Technician:
  • :target: Lookout:

Board:

• Characters:
  • Max Rook (4/6 | two lives with a crumbling rune)
  • Max River (3/4)
  • Dancing Bird (3/3 | flying)
  • Dancing Bird (3/3 | flying)
  • Nimble Fencer (2/2)
  • Nimble Fencer (2/2)
  • Older Brother (2/1)
  • Spells/Upgrades:
  • Two-Step (2x Birds)
  • Buildings:
  • :psgem: Base (18)
  • :ps1gem: T1 (5)
  • :surplus: Surplus (4)

Economy:

• Workers: 10
  • Gold: 3
  • Hand: 3
  • Deck: 5
  • Discard: 2
New hand

Timely Messenger, Apple Stomp, Harmony

Discard

Earthquake, Discord

I built a Tower, sorry I forgot to list it in the spreadsheet so it showed up among my buildings. With that turn, Rook should have a crumbling rune and River can’t kill the Huntress, etc. Feel free to change things if you want.

Oh, okay!
Just minor changes to my turn (will edit ASAP). Rook kills the Huntress (and crumbles), mid-banded River kills Cala and maxes.
Drawing a new hand, too.

Edit: And don’t attack with Older Brother.

After reviewing my hand, that’s definitely game. Best I can do is max Arg and play something else, and you have enough atk to deal with that. GG @EricF

Still struggling to find a line that works against Rook + Birds. Huntress seems pretty bad at that actually since she just dies to everything else on the board.

GG!
Yeah, answering that as green seems hard. I think an earlier tower would have hurt me a lot in this game but mono white would answer with Safe Attacking. Although green has answers to that at least… That being said, a Mimic could have created some trouble for me (haste + flying).

Hasted Flying Mimics are pretty useless against a single patrolling bird, though :frowning:

Maybe patrolling the Tiny Basilisk in squad leader on my T3 would have turned out better…I wanted to protect it from the Fencer, but at that point I should have just been happy with removing things from your board.

Also if that last Ferocity had been a Nature Reclaims I might have had another turn. Okay, so I’m learnin’.