Yomi Gameplay Videos

He wants the recording because he rekt me and sent me to losers to do the endless climb of despair

4 Likes

I think thatā€™s very #relatable.

2 Likes

Enjoyed this a lot, thanks for recording!

re: my playstyle
Yeah in my heart Iā€™m in the deluks/ntillerman school of ā€œreads arenā€™t realā€ Nash Yomi (especially against top players), but like a poor manā€™s version of that because my brain isnā€™t as big (Iā€™m bad at math :X). In practice, I donā€™t actually do math during all that time I take though, Iā€™m most likely just overthinking valuation/donkeyspace lol.

4 Likes
2 Likes

#MadLad

4 Likes

And hot off the presses, Summer Smash winners finals!

5 Likes

so much respect for that 23456 straight

4 Likes

Zane tutorial

2 Likes

A magic moment captured for eternity. :sob:

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks again to @Caralad and @Leontes for joining me on commentary! :heart:

8 Likes

Every day I see a juicer vid with guest commentators is that much brighter

6 Likes

Hey all, got set commentary recorded, but the weekend was really busy, so it wonā€™t be up by tomorrow. Tuesday! (And the ice cream video will have to wait until next weekend, because it is midnight levels of dark by the time I get home from work nowadays.)

1 Like

Iā€™m baaaaack!

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

That was fantastic!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love all castersā€™ videos, but the iterative comments between the two of you were absolutely best ones!
And oh, I loved the way you spoke about our old sets, something like ā€œokay, you think that at a certain point he MUST stop attackingā€ and ā€œyes, when the game is over!ā€ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes