[Tournament] IYL6 Morningstar Sanctuary - Match Reports and Results

But dumb stuff is all I know :frowning:

9 Likes

Someone tell me how i can like this comment more than once.

4 Likes

Born on a mountain
Raised in a cave
Duffing and bluffing
Is all I crave

[The people were astonished at his doctrine.]

9 Likes

Desiderata win 3-2 vs. UTRALAW

:valerie::pschip::pscrash::zane:
:valerie::pscrash::pschip::zane:
:valerie::pschip::pscrash::zane:
:jaina::pscrash::pschip::zane:
:jaina::pscrash::pschip::setsuki:

I think that was the matchup order. Game 1 saw me get wrecked by all 4 Ks. UTRALAW hit me with a secret MA in Game 3 ftw. That was the only MA attempt, so 1-0 for MA. I think UTRALAW ruined a hand of mine where I had 3 Aces with creator and destroyer. After powering up, you realy need to play those As soon or else risk Zane C&Ding them. I think it was G2 I started off with a really strong hand and led with single A the first 2 turns.

Overall, I got lucky. I seemed to guess right with blocks on KD mixupsā€“just dumb luck. After the first game, I started to react better to Zaneā€™s Kings by B/Ding correctly, for the most part. All of the games were very close. Well-played by my opponent, UTRALAW, and gl in the rest of the tournament.

5 Likes

Your blocking game was on point for sure i may not have even landed a single mix upā€¦sadnessā€¦and good luck to you as well

1 Like

R8: Three Headed Monkey vs @UTRALAW
:zane: :psfist::pschip: :zane: Wow. Mirror time! I had an abundance of Ks and he didnā€™t
:zane: :psfist::pschip: :zane: @UTRALAW was on the magic pixel for a few turns here
:zane: :pschip::psfist: :troq: Great reads by @utralaw really put the pressure on me here. I had an MA in hand at the end but it was not enough to save me.
:onimaru: :psfist::pschip: :troq: I start off strong, successfully block a few times to build a strong hand and get some Aces active. I get a strong life lead and it seems pretty oppresive but @UTRALAW kept his head and had a great run back to put us both one combat away from loss. Drawing two Qs late game pushed me over the edge to take the set

5 Likes

mi-go hunter vs @sharpobject, 3-2

:quince: :psfist: :pschip: :geiger:

Having two jokers to start out is strong, and I drew a lot of 2s. Good draws win games!

:quince: :pschip: :psfist: :geiger:

This is how the matchup normally goes, I died.

:menelker: :psfist: :pschip: :geiger:

Heā€™s supposed to CP geiger so why did this match felt so hard? I almost died to TD more than a few times, pretty close game.

:menelker: :pschip: :psfist: :gloria:

Fuc gloria

:jaina: :psfist: :pschip: :gloria:

I like this matchup because my waifu does explosive damage. Once I baited out two jokers I could do unjokerable A+++ FeelsGoodMan

GGs and well fought sharpo

8 Likes

Credit to Redless.

9 Likes

ā€œDonā€™t worry, everyone but Hitler knows enomus is bestā€

6 Likes

That line killed me

2 Likes

Fivec 3-1 @migohunter

All Sets-Quince

Migo didnā€™t draw a single joker in this set, which can only lead me to believe that heā€™s done some really heinous shit in real life recently that deserved to be punished. I can only hope he takes this lesson to heart and starts to fly right.

11 Likes

Copper 3-2 desiderata

:menelker::pschip::psfist::valerie: He duffs DSD, I almost catch up, but then eat dirt
:menelker::psfist::pschip::valerie: I hit him with my good moves
:menelker::pschip::psfist::valerie: I eat dirt more convincingly this time
:menelker::psfist::pschip::valerie: I land DSD
:menelker::psfist::pschip::valerie: I go down to like 25 health within 2 turns, then hide behind blocks and Qs until I land a K-combo that brings him into his 20s. Then we go back and forth until weā€™re each at even lower health totals, and then I topdeck Q. NICE!

6 Likes

Bomber678 3-0 mi-go hunter

:quince::pscrash::pschip::jaina:

Quince is a good character, as mi-go knows very well :^)

6 Likes

Whenever I bant in discord I lose

7 Likes

LTH 3-1 IamNobody

:geiger: :psfist: :pschip: :persephone:
:geiger: :psfist: :pschip: :vendetta:
:geiger: :pschip: :psfist: :vendetta:
:geiger: :psfist: :pschip: :vendetta:

I draw the nuts in basically every win I had this game, just Ace after Joker after K over and over. Not a whole lot you can do v that, unfortunately. :\

9 Likes

Iā€™m dropping. IYL just pisses me off way too much.

1 Like

:frowning: sorry to see you go

1 Like

Fivec 3-2 @ThreeHeadedMonkey

All Sets-Zane.

Ggs.

1 Like

Ggs indeed.

So upset at myself for losing from 2-0 up. To be fair I had some rediculously good hands those first two games

1 Like

Three Headed Monkey vs @Copper8642

:zane: :pschip::psfist: :menelker:
:zane: :psfist::pschip: :menelker:

Close set! You played super aggro and caught me off guard quite a bit as I was a bit scared of your 7 throw, but I soon tapped into your A/T rhythm.

Also. ALL THE DPs! So many god damned DPs.

6 Likes