Tactical Fantasy Strike: Mystic Deadman Plays XCOM 2 featuring the Fantasy Strike Universe

If you’re using Windows Movie Maker as your editing software, I found that it introduced sporadic static and sharp volume spikes. Not sure if this is the same thing as what you were getting.

While the static sound did make it a bit hard to hear you mostly during the middle and ending parts it was a enjoyable first episode. Also love the fact that they let you do custom group poster at the end of each mission! (Thumbs up poise for the win! )

If the frequency were the only issue, I wouldn’t do a restart. It’s the fact that it’s often extremely loud or that it cuts off what I’m saying that’s the problem. I may not have the best equipment available to me (hell, I’m not even editing these videos. I’m just recording and uploading as they are, which now I know I need to not do), but I want to put out the best content that I can.

Don’t worry, though. I have time tomorrow, so I can get a nice little double-header of content uploaded. I do have a rather key match scheduled for tomorrow…
:wink:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for that juicy xcom goodness

:musical_note:Why are we waiting… :musical_note:

Financial issues (namely, not being able to afford a new mic) are holding me back. Monday, though, the situation should be rectified, so I can start recording then and uploading as soon as Tuesday.

3 Likes

Mate, that’s good news. I’m excited.

Excitement building…

YouTube was being a pain yesterday, so I had to wait to finish the upload until today. Anyways, here ya go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CFP5mU-Bok

2 Likes

YUSSSSSSSS!

(fuck you forum software you piece of shit let me shitpost)

1 Like

YAY the second triumphant return!!!

2 Likes

Yes! This will be among the first things I watch as soon as I get my PC working again.

2 Likes

Just sitting around, playing xcom 2, wishing I could watch someone else play xcom 2…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcK7Lb7Ubf8

Please note, the microphone issues are back for this and the next episode, though they’ll be a thing of the past from that point on. Finally got myself a proper gaming headset, so the crackling won’t be a problem from here on.

I don’t think it’s fair to make you guys wait any longer and keep re-doing missions because I happened to grab the wrong set of cheap-ass earphones.

3 Likes

Huge mission: Part 2. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Looks like we need to wait another episode for the audio to clear up :stuck_out_tongue:

Now with better audio!

Subscribe imo

3 Likes

In which we finally get off our asses and really start getting XCOM’ed.

Also, special surprise for @Plum

3 Likes

So much content!

2 Likes