Stately Play

Stately Play has a tournament forum here. I have lurked there for a short amount of time. They seem to have a fairly active scene playing IOS board/card games. Does anyone have an account there? Do you know if some of the people would be interested in Yomi?

I think the next time we have a tournament I will create a forum account to recruit some newer players. I really would like to have at least 32 players in the active competitive scene. With a little effort, we should be able to keep this thing going.

10 Likes

Ooh, that’s exciting! It would be super cool if there are people there who’d be interested in playing Yomi! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It would be eapecially nifty if we could hook one of the site authors and get a review out of it.

This site seems to have some relationship with pockettactics.com. At least two editors moved from there to Stately Play. Yomi was reviewed back in 2014 here. I doubt they would be interested in running a review of a four year old game. You could try it. It never hurts to ask.

Edit:

Kelsey Rinella who currently works for Stately Play did the review of Yomi at pockettactics. I remember that the tournament part of the forums at pockettactics slowed down around the same time Stately Play showed up. I think there was a migration. I used to follow the IOS board gaming scene pretty closely before Yomi dominated my gaming time.