[Series] Monocolor Matchup Madness 1! Sign up today!

We have finished our series. I didn’t do so well, but I’m not sure it’s purple’s fault. I wrote some thoughts on the matchup for anyone interested. TLDR: I think purple struggles, but not as much as I did. Would love to see someone else tries their hand.

Onwards and upwards.

2 Likes

@Dreamfire I’ll take the Blue side of Red v Blue!

And to anyone else that wants to get in on some Mono Action, hit me up! I can play another series if there are interested parties

3 Likes

I’d be happy to join any matchup which is available. Mono-colors are my favorite type of deck.

2 Likes

Awesome @TheKonamiCode! Looks like no one has volunteered for Blue vs White, care to play that matchup with me? I’m fine with either side, if you’re game start a warm-up thread whenever you’re ready!

Done. MM1 Warmup: TheKonamiCode (Blue) vs FrozenStorm (White)

1 Like

@petE seems to have abandoned our green/blue series midway. If anyone wants to pick up where he left off, Im open.

Also Red white, though that one seemed pretty skewed to player 1

I’ll join in the Green/Blue if I can play the Green side.

1 Like

Sure. Start a thread for the warmup, you can go first.

Im fine to pick up the red white if anyone wants a second game. i can play either.

I’ll stick with red. Go ahead and start a thread, you play first.

I’d be happy to sub in for green in any of the green matchups, as it looks like 3 of them don’t have recent activity.

3 Likes

If there aren’t any takers at the moment, I’ll take any of those with you and start a new thread. You can take your pick. Lmk.

Sure, I’ll play green vs your black. I’ll go ahead and start a thread.

I’m looking to necro this to see if we can fill in more of the sheet! Anyone want to do some official ten game series of mono matchups?

2 Likes

@FrozenStorm definitely willing to participate in this testing

same here 10 car

Can I make a suggestion which is very likely to be terrible and overly complicated? Instead of a 10 game series, how about 9 games, in which each spec is matched against each spec?

At any rate I’ll help.

I can help play as White or Red. I don’t feel confident enough in Blue (and honestly will probably need coaching playing as either White or Red).

That’s an interesting suggestion @MindstabThrull. My original thought was that it would useful to play a lot of one matchup, to develop mastery and fully explore the corners of where certain cards can become very useful where they might not be otherwise used frequently, so I think I prefer how things are currently set up, but that is an interesting suggestion

I suppose I should pick a deck if I am going to partake. I think green is my strongest so I will play someone with green