News Shop
Events Forums

[Series] Monocolor Matchup Madness 1! Sign up today!

We have finished our series. I didn’t do so well, but I’m not sure it’s purple’s fault. I wrote some thoughts on the matchup for anyone interested. TLDR: I think purple struggles, but not as much as I did. Would love to see someone else tries their hand.

Onwards and upwards.

@Dreamfire I’ll take the Blue side of Red v Blue!

And to anyone else that wants to get in on some Mono Action, hit me up! I can play another series if there are interested parties

I’d be happy to join any matchup which is available. Mono-colors are my favorite type of deck.

Awesome @TheKonamiCode! Looks like no one has volunteered for Blue vs White, care to play that matchup with me? I’m fine with either side, if you’re game start a warm-up thread whenever you’re ready!

Done. MM1 Warmup: TheKonamiCode (Blue) vs FrozenStorm (White)

@petE seems to have abandoned our green/blue series midway. If anyone wants to pick up where he left off, Im open.

Also Red white, though that one seemed pretty skewed to player 1

I’ll join in the Green/Blue if I can play the Green side.

Sure. Start a thread for the warmup, you can go first.

Im fine to pick up the red white if anyone wants a second game. i can play either.

I’ll stick with red. Go ahead and start a thread, you play first.

I’d be happy to sub in for green in any of the green matchups, as it looks like 3 of them don’t have recent activity.

If there aren’t any takers at the moment, I’ll take any of those with you and start a new thread. You can take your pick. Lmk.

Sure, I’ll play green vs your black. I’ll go ahead and start a thread.