Rules Questions thread

If I have a Tech 2 building but my Tech 1 and Tech 3 are destroyed, do I have to rebuild my Tech 1 before my Tech 3 or can I rebuild them both in the same turn?

If I have a Tower that has already detected something on my turn, can I rebuild it for 3 gold and 2 base damage to detect another thing?

Thanks

You can rebuild them both in the same turn

Your tower won’t be able to detect something on the turn you build it.

1 Like

question: if i have a flagstone garrison and i play from the hand a knight of the conclave, do i draw or not?

I’d guess “yes” because flagstone garrison just requires you to play it, not that it comes into play.

3 Likes

I’d also add that if your opponent had a Jail, your Flagstone Garrison would still trigger when you “played” the card, not when the unit actually came into play.

3 Likes

This is true.

1 Like

What happens when I assimilate a jail that has one of my units?

I believe your unit will remain in the jail until one of your opponents plays a unit, which will release and replace yours.

2 Likes

Unit stays in Jail, when your opponent plays a unit from hand, your unit arrives under your control, and theirs goes to Jail.

2 Likes

Hello fellow gamers got a question. I have a unit with soulstone attached if my opponent uses prynn’s maxband ability trashing my unit with soulstone does it a: kill unit remove only soulstone and stay in play b: trash unit ,discarding soul stone and when prynn dies return to play with no attachment. Thx

1 Like

An attached spell gets discarded when the unit or hero it’s attached to leaves play, so if Prynn uses her maxband ability to trash a unit with Soul Stone, the unit will be trashed until Prynn leaves play and Soul Stone is immediately discarded at the moment the unit is trashed.

2 Likes

Thx for the reply. Just want to make sure we played it right

2 Likes

One more question does trashing a unit kill it therefore giving any benefits of death such as patrolling rewards when dying or trigger abilities that have dies: …

1 Like

No, trashing a unit just removes it from play. It doesn’t trigger anything related to death. However, if a unit gets trashed and returns to play from either Geiger’s or Prynn’s maxband abilities, that does trigger any Arrives abilities when it returns.

2 Likes

Thx again we played that right as well

2 Likes

I have a question regarding overpower do I have to pay to use the excess combat damage for a unit with resist x or in the resist slot of patrol zone. According to this Overpower damage still counts as combat damage (it can kill Gilded Glaxx for example) and it counts as an ability (so something that has overpower cannot get +2/+2 from Midori’s middle ability). — Sirlin

Consider overpower simply as normal combat dmg. It does not target. So if u kill the Sql and send the excess dmg to lloky or to another unit with resist, you do not have to pay the resist cost.
Also plz note that midori got nerfed before the release. now is +1/+1 instead of +2 and no cost reduction

2 Likes

Thx for the reply legion. I just copied that from codex database so someone needs to update that.

3 Likes
Not for Mooseknuckles

If I have a Rambasa Twin out, copy it onto a building inspector with manufactured truth, and then kill the building inspector, doe the building inspector go to my codex? If not, and then I kill my Rambasa Twin, does it then go to my codex?

2 Likes

Uh. Huh. I can’t think of a reason why it wouldn’t. Unless the effect ends when the thing dies? But that doesn’t seem right.

1 Like