Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I’d like to play again. Mono red random 55

i’ll try to withstand with [present]/balance/necro and a 41!

@Legion

1 Like

I return after three years away – anyone up for a game? I’m monoblue. (roll: 58)

1 Like

i’m up! [present]/balance/necro again… i rolled 11 @Persephone

1 Like

Wanna try something weird (?)

[Demonology] / Fire / Law, rolled 55.

edit: still looking for a game but dang if I know what deck I want to play.

Hey, @Persephone, I’ll play. Returning after 6 months or so away. Apologies to Nekoatl for disappearing suddenly, things got weird.

Hello everyone, looking for a game!

Mono-white, random.org gave 97

Hi @Omniraptor, ill give it a shot as anarchy/strength/growth. random number 43. Turn 1 to you!

starting deck anarchy i assume?

1 Like

yeah! red starter. i typically list the starting deck as the first of the three specs.

Looking to test a new build as a candidate for the upcoming tournament, [Feral]/Peace/Strength.

I’ll take that up, I need the practice too! Starting with [Blood]/Growth/Ninjitsu, random 58.

Anyone looking for a game? I want to try [ :codexmidori: Balance ] / :codexgrave: Discipline / :codexorpal: Disease. Roll [1…100] is 95.

I want to start a game. I’ll play mono blue and I rolled a 41.

I want to take another shot at getting [Necromancy]/Growth/Blood to work. Random #18.

29 and I’ll go (discipline)/strength/finesse

Looking to try yet another build, [Feral]/Discipline/Truth. Random #30. Persephone, are you still waiting for an opponent?

2 Likes

I’d like to start a match. I’m playing mono white and rolled a 12.

Looking to try out a few more games with [past/ future]/finesse any takers? Random rolled a very nice 69

Random deck [Feral]/Finesse/Discipline and random number 70. Win by 1! Did @Nopethebard start a game already? Let me know if you were still looking.

1 Like