Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Sure I’ve been wanting to try out purple as well! Do you mind a mirror match? I got an 83 on my roll, so it’s up to you!

@NikoBolas sounds good to me! I’ll create the thread and go first.

1 Like

Looking for a casual game as [Feral]/Necro/Anarchy, rnd=93

@petE I’ll take you on with [Strength]/Law/Present … randomed 32 so you start.

I’m looking for an opponent for my first PBF game. I’d like to play as Mono White. I rolled 50. Please bear with me as I try the google sheet for the first time. Apologies in advance for any mistakes!

1 Like

@shamusj I’ll take you on as Mono Green (I’ve actually never gone mono-green before!)

I rolled a 60, so I’ll create the thread.

PBF games take some getting used to, so don’t be shy with any questions you may have :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Looking for a game, trying serveral ideas around purple with Necro/Finesse, starting with [Necro] Past Future. Random #3

1 Like

I’ve got ya. I’ll play Setsy + Orpal & Grave Rand=41

@shamusj I’m happy to play one with you if you want to play another, just start a thread with whatever specs you want us to play!

I’m looking for a game as Necro/Balance/Ninjitsu random.org 44

@Penatronic I’ll play you with Necro/Blood/Anarchy random = 53

I’ll make a thread.

Looking for a casual as [Discipline]/Necro/Anarchy, rnd=28

Sure!, I’m going for [Necro], Future, Present, I randomed 48, so I’ll make the thread

I’m having trouble tracking more than one game as I’m new to the cards. I would love to play on tabletopia though if your timezone allows a weekday evening. I’m in London.

If not, we could arrange a weekend slot.

@shamusj I don’t have a sub to that, but if you do I could give it a try perhaps thursday evening?

I’m not sure what you mean by “sub” but can’t do Thurs evening as I’ll be playing a live codex game in London with another member of this forum. What timezone are you?

US Central Daylight Time (UTC - 5 I think) Tuesdays will likely work for me going forward, but my brother is in town so I was going to chill with him tomorrow (hopefully)

Ok Tuesday sounds good. CDT is 6 hours behind London BST. So shall we say 7pm London time / 1pm your time on Tuesday 16th May?

I’m flexible though so let me know your preference.

Cheers,
S.

I’m looking for a game as feral/disease/discipline

Random 51

I will take you on with Balance/Growth/Finesse

Random 27