Orange County, CA players?

Yep, I really enjoyed both games I played as well - good to get plugged back in! Maybe we can try to arrange a more regular casual Saturday meetup once a month so we can keep up the momentum.

2 Likes

In a surprise turn of events it seems likely that I could make it to The Dice House this Saturday morning/early afternoon as well (11am - 3:30pm). Is any one else available?

1 Like

Sounds like I could meet up pretty easily! Iā€™m always eager for more live codex!

1 Like

What time would you be able to make it? just so I donā€™t end up showing up super early again.

1130-1145 is about the time I could get there

1 Like

I will be there

will get around 12pm today

Good times yesterday. I got to rematch @ClanNatioy with mono-white vs [Peace]/Law/Disease going 1st, but I lost to the almighty peace engine. I was a little too timid I think. Then I played @Alhazard with my Token.dec v. 1.3 [Growth]/Necromancy/Blood vs [Necromancy]/Blood/???(canā€™t remember). He trounced me pretty fast as P1 with Crashbarrow + Garth. I got to play a third game vs @ClanNatioy with my Token.dec vs his Sick Blue and I pulled out a win thanks to Blooming Elm, which was MVP.

Overall we were surprised that P2 seemed to win most of the games, though we did have a couple wins for P1. Fun times but would have been even better with 1 more person because we had someone sit out every game. Live Codex is a rush! :wink:

4 Likes

My deck is actually [Law]/Peace/Disease and I like the ā€œSick Blueā€ title for my deck :grinning:

Alhazardā€™s third spec was Truth.

It was a great time. I was surprised how many games we were able to get in. Between the three of us we played 9 games in about 5 hours.

Did people want to try and nail down a later date for a Codex tournament at Dice House? If given enough notice I should be able to make any Saturday, except for the 29th of April.

1 Like

The problem is scheduling at Dice House. I imagine a proper tournament would take most of the day, and most Saturday afternoons are taken indefinitely, and pretty much all Sat. evenings have a MtG draft.

Iā€™m open to alternative venues!

Is any one here planning on going to FSX? If so we should get together before the event to practice some Codex. If no one else is going we should get together just to play some Codex. I should be able to make it this Saturday from 11am to 3:30pm. I havenā€™t checked Dice Houseā€™s schedule yet but would any one else be available to meet up this Sat at that time?

Edit: just called them and they donā€™t have any events happening until 6pm that day so if youā€™re free we should make this happen.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know if Iā€™m available but Iā€™ll definitely try.

I will be there

Nice! What time were you able to make it?

around 11am

Sounds good. Iā€™ll be there

had something comeup will be there around 11:15

Ah, didnā€™t see this til wayyy too late. Iā€™m finishing up finals this weekend but could play sometime next week?

1 Like

No worries, Alhazard and I got in 6 or so games. What time would you be free? Iā€™m not sure if I can make it but if I can it wouldnā€™t be until 2-2:30

2 Likes

6 games sounds like an absolute dream (and also exhausting, haha). Sad I couldnā€™t make it today. Iā€™d be down for sometime next week also.

1 Like