Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

@neigutten: what happened to that Tinkerer I lent you? I don’t see it being damaged but you also seem to have misplaced it.

Lent units are returned to their owners at the upkeep phase of the person they’re lent to.

Yeah, as feathers said, you got it back at the start of my turn, and nobody attacked me, so you have a fresh and ready Tinkerer to use. I took good care of it :wink:

@Castanietzsche I need a definite confirmation on alliances before I post my turn. Who are (or aren’t) you allied with currently?

Alliances aren’t binding in this game in any way, so you do you boo <3

I’m with zhavier, feel free to attack me :wink:
I’ll go to Judgment Day to avoid your early gank by us though

@neigutten I don’t bother to win alone or with someone, but yay I wouldn’t be suprised zhavier and me finish the game with base at 20hp.
For the moment I’m more worried by your play : will you destroy all that dangerous buildings and upgrades with potent basilisks (especially your tree which can be very powerful once stolen by shadowfury) or will you go to a boring MoLC gameplan to get it assimilated once charged ? :wink:

1 Like

@Castanietzsche :worried: I guess he did make you an offer you can’t refuse. In that case I’m open to cooperating with Green and/or Purple. You are aware that there is only one winner in FFA though? When a base is destroyed the player with the highest base health wins, and if like in your scenario you and zhavier both have 20 health remaining then you continue the game until the tie is broken. Thus my references to temporary alliances and burst damage as your chances as Blue in a base race with Red are low.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that, thanks !
I should have read a bit more the rules :smile_cat:

All very interesting, but I have teched in Feral units :wink: But didn’t draw them this turn, so I am not dangerous for the time being, you can Lawful Search me if you have it to confirm.

1 Like

Gigadon will be a cool thing to insure before my Judgment Day, thanks :wink:

3 Likes

@Feathers will need to redo his turn before you take your turn, @Castanietzsche

The Lending Tinkerer threw Shadowfury off and was missing from Shadowfury’s board, and was edited in WAY later. @Shadowfury333, please make sure you don’t go back 3 hours later to edit your turn without posting a reason here.

Sorry, I saw that @feathers had posted here an hour ago and figured they hadn’t done their turn yet since I figured it would have been posted by then.

The deed is done. @Castanietzsche you’re up. Zhavier, I’d tell you that again the numbers just so happened to work out with me ‘picking’ on you again this time, but at this point why bother :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3 Likes

I could have killed Calamandra, be happy I didn’t do it :wink:

You should probably make sure the aggro players don’t get control before we do. Not pick on the slow decks, especially when you are playing a slow deck yourself! :stuck_out_tongue:

@zhavier Just saying, if you leave Calamandra alone, I can Rampant Growth her with stealth do kill off whatever you want me to.

I somehow feel that will quickly turn to my demise, but I will certainly keep it in mind.

1 Like

@zhavier you marked your heroes’ hall as a tech lab, and forgot to tag @neigutten.

Red continues to be ferocious in its attacks. Anyone thinking we need to keep the Blue/Red alliance in check? Especially as Red can most likely deal a significant amount of base damage after Judgment Day, and in the late game dominant board positions mean nothing with low base health (last game Purple’s health was hit to 13 early on with everyone else at near full and proceeded to be nearly out of the competitive picture for a significant portion of the game). @Shadowfury333 seeing as we both have empty patrol zones now, would you be interested in an alliance? I would be able to lend cheap skeletons as chump blockers, your indestructible units/Glaxxes//forecast units are immune to my mass sacrifice effects, and Nether Drain helps all your heroes to use their maxband ability multiple times (and in the case of Prynn, we could try that trick mentioned in the rules question thread to permanently trash units). In return you could help me pick off threats and take Red’s base health to a reasonable level so it couldn’t afford to be as aggressive. @neigutten I’d make an offer as well but it depends on who that Calamandra is going to go for.

1 Like