:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :troq:
:bbb: :psfist: :pschip: :bbb:
:onimaru: :pschip: :psfist: :onimaru:
:gloria: :pschip: :psfist: :gloria:

Southpaw Hare 4 - 3 Nope the Bard
Southpaw Hare wins!

4 Likes

I was proud of that Gloria win. Robosatan mirror is miserable.

3 Likes

By miserable, you mean hilarious!

2 Likes

That first BBB game I didn’t draw a single K.

1 Like

@GirdotLV had to drop out due to time constraints.

@vengefulpickle wanna ask @ArthurWynne if he can step in?

1 Like

Mmm, good call. @ArthurWynne, want to sub in and play a quick round one against me?

1 Like

In the interest of moving things along, I’m going to call a forfeit on the two remaining round 1 matches (Mine and @GirdotLV, and @Truffaz/@Xiba).

@ArthurWynne, if you want to sub in for @GirdotLV to work your out of the lower bracket, I’d be happy to have you. Or, if you just want to wait this one out, I’d understand that as well.

1 Like

@vengefulpickle There is a little mistake in the bracket. In our match with Bomber, actually I won :wink:

3 Likes

Shhh I’ll take it

1 Like

Oooops! Fixed now, and I’ll re-send the match invites.

1 Like

Legion vs @vengefulpickle
I win 4-2
:midori::psfist::pschip::midori: Rando picks midori. I dragon form, spam dQs, vengeful panics, and attacks my blocks giving them back. I never got out of df for the win
:setsuki::pschip::psfist::setsuki: Here i start strong, then lose vp number and he turns tables masterfully defeating me at the last coinflip.
:jaina::pschip::psfist::jaina: I pick jaina, vp opens aggresively and pummels me to death. I may have not won a single combat here.
:grave::psfist::pschip::grave: I pick my main man, grave. The match goes back and forth, but i manage to win when all hope was almost lost.
:vendetta::psfist::pschip::vendetta: My ven picks lots of 2s, vp none, we play around it until i win.
:persephone::psfist::pschip::persephone: back and forth again like a damn pendulum. Here the Q god loved vp, none of us ever managed to trigger the damn loop. Both are down of cards, My fastJ pong him to death.
Respect and ggs!
All games were tense, exp the sets one, that I lost despite the huge lead, and the grave one, that I managed to snatch back.

1 Like

Southpaw Hare vs @caralad

:degrey: :psfist: :pschip: :degrey:
:onimaru: :psfist: :pschip: :onimaru:
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :troq:
:bbb: :pschip: :psfist: :bbb:
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :troq:

Southpaw Hare 4 - 2 Caralad
Southpaw Hare wins!

1 Like

Legion vs @Ivan
I win 4-1
:setsuki::psfist::pschip::setsuki: Ivan gains a quick upper hand, wiping more than half my hp. Sets do sets, tables turned.
:argagarg::pschip::psfist::argagarg: Super tense game, down to the wire.
:quince::psfist::pschip::quince: I start getting stomped, but end up stomping, despite a lack of 2 all game
:rook::psfist::pschip::rook:Aggrook from both sides, but mine was more ferocious
:zane::psfist::pschip::zane: Ivan decides to make lady luck decide. She seems to love me, at least today.
Respect and ggs. My draws with zane were insane, the whole match was tense and fun.

2 Likes

Apologies for not replying to this in time, I’ve been travelling.

Thanks for the offer, but after missing the deadline for the first match there didn’t seem to be much point, anyway.

mysticjuicer 4 - 2 Truffaz

:vendetta: :psfist: :pschip: :vendetta:
:setsuki: :psfist: :pschip: :setsuki:
:grave: :psfist: :pschip: :grave:
:jaina: :pschip: :psfist: :jaina: did you know that A+ deals 19 damagee and AA only deals 18? I did not
:setsuki: :pschip: :psfist: :setsuki:
:setsuki: :psfist: :pschip: :setsuki:

lots of close matches! ggs Truffaz, and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

2 Likes

Thanks MJ !
That grave pick, watching your channel, was a big mistake. But i had a lot of fun, even considering bug plagued our games :wink:

1 Like

Southpaw Hare vs @mysticjuicer

:quince: :psfist::pschip: :quince:
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :setsuki:

Southpaw Hare 4 - 0 Mystic Juicer
Southpaw Hare wins!

2 Likes

Vengefulpickle vs @Nopethebard

:grave::psfist::pschip::grave: I played aggro-Grave at all the right moments. No TPOS was seen
:setsuki::psfist::pschip::setsuki: I had two jokers by turn 2, and got lots of good use out of them
:menelker::pschip::psfist::menelker: We both had a Joker oblivioned, and I was too afraid of the known raw DSD, and walked into the dodge-into-DSD instead
:vendetta::psfist::pschip::vendetta: I open YOLO king throw, and am rewarded with two more by mid-game. One of them bounces off a mirror K-throw, and the other is cut down by a 4-throw. Nope goes super low hand several times, and works his way back admirably. I only manage to close it out with two-poke into J+++.
:valerie::psfist::pschip::valerie: I build a big hand, and have all the jokers. That works out well for me.

GGs, @Nopethebard, see you in a week or so when the next tournament kicks off.

2 Likes

Trying to play more conservatively is helping but was not enough this time. Good Games. Also that last game was Valerie.

1 Like