Legion's Yomi Boot Camp

Long story short, my long absence from the yomi scene has left me rusty.
I dare to say that i have forgotten about the various MU more than many shall ever learn :wink:
Hence i need ppl to play with, possibily cool people, and definetly not those on my black list.
So if anyone is interested in having a steady sparring partner (me) winner of the Yomi Olympics Carnival and several small yomi tourneys, sign up here, and i will send u my discord channel invite, so
that actually active players maybe in SSIV or IYL can find an available opponent to practice.
I really hope that @variable @Zqxx and @Corroyeur @Zejety and @neigutten will join ^^
Eubois should stick close!

5 Likes

I’m interested, although my availability is usually late evening EST, so I’m not sure how that lines up with your schedule.

4 Likes

Sounds good to me! Sign me up! :smiley_cat: My time zone is CDT & I am most likely to be on around 5-7 -ish PM weekday evenings (though maybe later on Friday!) & in the morning/early afternoon on weekends!

2 Likes

@Hobusu u interested?

Glad to see you’re back even more often!
I’d like to join your camp! although I don’t think to be one of the cool people, but maybe I should’t even be in your black list!
better times for me 21-22 mon-fri, more flexible during weekend

2 Likes

guys let me know if the invite works ^^

Sure, I’m interested. I’m just not sure if I’ll be able to join reliably… I haven’t even been attending the Wednesday casuals the past few weeks (though I might be able to this week, we’ll see). I’m likely to be available around the same time as @vengefulpickle on the days I can play, since we seem to be in the same time zone.

1 Like

I’ll also put my hand up for this. We’ve played some pick up games in the past and I’ve always enjoyed them and learnt a lot.

2 Likes

Would be happy to play regularly. I am fairly new and have narrowly missed the IYL5 signups - unfortunately there are not a lot of opportunities to play besides the wednesday casuals. I am also form EU - CEST timezone.

2 Likes

@Legion hey, I picked the game up on iOS so I should be on for casuals here and there more often, can you send me an invite please?

3 Likes

Recently there are some MUs that I realize I ought to practice more, so I too would like an invite, if the offer still stands!

1 Like