LDT2 Round 3: Hobusu (Anarchy/Strength/Growth) vs holytispon (Necromancy/Present/Fire)

…I’m having trouble thinking of a good way to respond, so I think I’ll let the turn speak for itself.

Player 1 Turn 8


Starting Hand and Workers

STARTING HAND

Giant Panda
Calypso Vystari
Giant Panda


WORKERS

Pillage
Scorch
Careless Musketeer
Bloodrage Ogre
Bloodburn
Might of Leaf and Claw


Next Hand

Surprise Attack
Nautical Dog


Discard

Bombaster
Mad Man
Charge
Surprise Attack


Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($14)
Recruit a pair of Giant Pandas who each summon a Wisp companion - ($8)
Recruit Calypso Vystari - ($7)
Summon Argagarg at Lv. 5 - ($1)
Arg summons another Wisp and a Water Elemental

Float ($1)
Discard 0, draw 2


Board Info:
In Patrol:

  • :psblueshield: Squad Leader: Elemental (8/8+a) (Anti-air)
  • :psfist: Elite: Wisp (5+1/6)
  • :ps_: Scavenger: Wisp (5/6)
  • :pschip: Technician: Wisp (5/6)
  • :target: Lookout: Calypso Vystari (7/7) (Resist 1)
    In Play:
  • Might of Leaf and Claw (+5/+5 to units and heroes)
  • Argagarg Garg Lv. 5 (6/10)
  • Giant Panda #1 (7/9)
  • Giant Panda #2 (7/9)
    Buildings:
  • :heart: Base HP: 16
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 1
  • :heart: Tech II HP: 5 (Growth)

Economy Info:
Cards:

  • Hand: 2
  • Deck: 4
  • Disc: 4
    Gold:
  • Gold: 1
  • Workers: 10

[details=Thoughts]Flood the board! FLOOD IT! It’s a good thing he didn’t hit my Tech I this turn, and now if he (somehow) breaks it, I’ve already played all the Tech I units I have except Taxman. Next turn will depend on what I draw, assuming he doesn’t surrender here, but if I can afford it I’ll want a Surplus (nealy got it this turn, but decided to get the Elemental out instead).
[/details]

Edit: Removed unpurchased Surplus.