IYL7 - Dreadlands - Match Reports

It is good that you won. It was going to be a cluster$#@$ for 5th place if you would have lost. My win against Ivan paved the way for you to control your destiny and get into the play in game. I am here to help.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m helping

3 Likes

I want the runback against you real bad. Glad I have a chance to make that happen if I play well enough.

2 Likes

This post qualifies you for goddamn sainthood.

5 Likes

Nothing against your vendetta, but I may have a few thoughts on the matter myself.

2 Likes

I would enjoy that. Btw, something is broken in the MU chart at the moment. It will not display any of the stats on the Summary tab. Maybe @vengefulpickle can help if you can’t figure it out. Thanks.

1 Like

The “if” in “if I play well enough” is doing some real heavy lifting in that sentence, no lie! I’m not looking past anyone; I’m just glad I have a shot at all!

3 Likes

Seems to have been that someone left a space in one of the fields. Should be fixed now.

1 Like

Oh, totally! This was more of a playful “you gotta go through me (cracks swordknuckles)”. :wink:

2 Likes

mysticjuicer 3 - 2 Caralad

:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :troq: aaaaaaaaaaaa
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :troq: aaaaaaaaaaaa!
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :troq: AAAAAAAAAAA
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :troq: AAAAAAAAAAA!
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :troq: AAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ggs man

8 Likes

I’m not sure if it was intended, but I definitely read that commentary exactly like this in my head.

Also, I hope you’re READY TO RUMBLE

1 Like