Free For All (Frozen, Youngbuck, Request, Zhavier & Feathers) : table talk thread

Also @feathers, that second flagbearer just cost you the game :confused: now I can’t sword rune a priority target

I was about to say, flagbearers are SOOOO much better in this format. Or worse.

They don’t get nearly enough love in the original game. Glad I teched those as my go-to 1 cost units instead of Hounds, even if they accidentally got in the way of justice :confused:

Luckily I was able to kill the plague lord still by just going full DGAF

@zhavier’s hand is
Thieving Imp
Gorgon
Hooded Executioner
Plague Lord
and whatever he drew for technician

Seacrest out mic drop

1 Like

Woah. He’s gone and dunnit. The beginning of the end is nigh.

You don’t need to pay inspection for rebuilding, though. Abomination’s presence forbade the Inspector from existing.

also pretty sure plague lords upkeep is only owner’s upkeep.

And, uh… I got myself a deteriorate off that plague lord… >.>

Psych, I only wanted to kill PL to avoid base damage to others, Abom be dying now. I’m open to vote on whether he keeps the card, it honestly didn’t affect my decision

I’m shuffling it back in.

you forgot to update your base damage with the repair.

Not that my base damage is likely to matter much, I expect to be targeted for annihilation with an empty patrol, but ty for reminding me XD

It is very difficult to remember to keep discussion in this thread.

Got to catch YoungBuck’s turn… @Request @zhavier all in favor of not having the game end next round in a flurry of natural might, soften Green up (and don’t cripple me too much) so I’ll be able to hit it down a notch? Won’t be inclined to steal a win anytime soon with that hit I took.

Unless, of course, one of you is capable of ending it right here and now…

I mean I got a strong board position to be sure, but I wouldn’t trust @feathers with 26 dmg on the board, 2 garrisons, another sarge incoming. Although this seems a little like a lose-lose whether you side with me or Feathers, we both have a strong board position. If you take me down, I would expect Feathers to end it

Maybe an Octavian for Request? Would be devastasting to either me or Feathers. I would guess @zhavier 's hatred for me will bring on a Metamorph beat down, which in my mind would make Feathers the bigger threat, but thats none of my business :slight_smile:

Which building did you break, 2 or 3? Also Trex took 5, i have a tower and there is no longer an abomination keeping things down… Can’t metamorph, Vandy was snapbacked.

Oh good point about Vandy, my bad. Took down T3

Will update my turn to reflect the dmg

Also wandering mimic is untargetable from moss ancient. and one of your squirrels lived, only the first one was detected by my tower.

1 Like

Also note that Frozenstorm is at 18 unless I missed something after the repair.

My base has gone:
20 -> 18 HH destroyed for tech lab
18 -> 16 Tech 3 down
16 -> 14 Tech 3 down again
14 -> 16 desperate gold healing

I missed the second tech 3 hit.