Free For All (Frozen, Youngbuck, Request, Zhavier & Feathers) : table talk thread

It’s ok, I’ll just have to execute your Potent B.

Rude. Stupid executioner haha

What, its not the executioner’s fault, he’s just following orders…

1 Like

Well if you could order him to kill the injured Potent B, that woud be nice :grin:

We will see how friendly I am feeling after Request’s turn.

Man what a wacky game, @Request just blowing up the entire board pewpewpewpew

So much for “survival mode”, Request. Purple is actually positioned pretty comfortably now.

Fun times :smiley:

I feel like at this stage, everyone will look “highly poised” after they take their turn. Unless of course you’re the victim of concentrated fire XD

I would like it to be noted that I am in no way in a commanding position, as predicted. But more importantly, request missed a golden opportunity to kick down a garrison. Or if young buck had not tragically killed my friendly monster, the drill sergeant would have been in reach.

And as I expected, my Setsuki “dominant position” was easily thwarted…

Yep, Blue is going to win this game relatively safely from the look of things…

I honestly can’t do much of anything folks, but if you all let me keep my Tech 3 for next turn, I should be able to at least sideline his patrollers w/ Oathkeeper. Otherwise, I’m accepting my fate as the likely loser to get crushed before my next turn…

So spoiler alert, I am going to go Jurassic Park next turn. @zhavier and @Request , should I take out his 2 patrolling cadets or his Sarges?

Honestly, I don’t expect to win this game. Peace engine makes myself too large of a common target, and I’m only letting it loose because I’d get respected for it either way. If someone’s going to win, likely Green or Purple currently, they’re going to take advantage of this focus on me right now to build up for the kill. Keep these other guys in mind (especially the ones with near-full hp) as you steamroll me, folks :smiley:

I think Black’s most likely to fly under the radar right now, Metamorphosis is available now (w/ 3 heroes no less)

Pretty sure that is the common refrain from me you are singing, feathers.

As for what to kill, you are presented with a spectral flagbearer as additional fodder, so you will at best kill one of those 4 things and the flagbearer. My opinion would be on the sergeants as it costs him more money and probably a good number of future runes. Note that flagbearer prevents all sorts of things green and purple might try.

I am also really shocked frozenstorm didn’t lightning dragon something for the gold, aven or crow. or something

So Im going to Fairie Dragon that Flagbearer. I think Im going to get 1 Sarge and 1 Cadet and let y’all figure out what you can do

It would be trading off the lightning dragon, and one gold isn’t saving me right now… I could have killed tricycloid for free, but that doesn’t help the “stop peace machine” cause, and you all have cheap access to targeting to kill off the Aven easier than I can. As for the crow, again, don’t want to cramp anyone’s style.

Like really, what would trading off the YLD accomplish? My birds are going to git wrecked by -1/1 runes anyway, so I’d be open on flying again :confused:

Valid point. And Purple right now is more focused on not dieing than on actually knocking everyone else’s HP below 13.

I guess same with killing Youngbuck’s buildings, or Potent B, or just hitting his base down to “not first”, but again, I think my (extremely slim) odds of winning rest more on “not pissing anyone off and trying to be helpful”, not randomly picking apart one of the rest of you (which at this point, hurts all of us).

Everything helps somebody, it just might not be obvious exactly who.