FFA: Multicolor Madness

With 2x future, 1x Discipline & Balance in this game, upgrades will have a hard time being useful

1 Like

Please tell me youā€™re gonna play Horselords! Last time mine didnā€™t come out in time to have fun!

You know what? Iā€™ll go ahead and reveal one of my plans: Iā€™m going to be teching in Rickety Mine the first chance I get. I would love to see that get passed around like a hot potato in Vir Volleyball. Iā€™ll make another promise: First one gets stolen, Iā€™ll tech in a second one for good measure.

5 Likes

Jail and inspector on T1, someone wants to be everybodyā€™s favorite =b

2 Likes

You sound like Prison Mike. (:

1 Like

Please Please keep the rules corrections in the FFA talk thread, it is very hard to see all 5 board states at once with additional posts cluttering the space. Simply make edits to turns if needed, but please point out peopleā€™s mistakes in this table talk thread

2 Likes

Sorry, didnā€™t realize it was such a problem. Iā€™ll keep that in mind from now on!

@zhavierā€™s board is starting to look very dangerous, anyone else want to help take him down? Iā€™ve done my little bit.

I am getting the impression that the real threats are being ignored. I thought Rooks generally pleasant demeanor would win people over.

I would love to do something, had my board not be wiped out by @zhavier & @Penatronic

Yea, but that graveyard is probably going to hatch something sinister sooner than later.

1 Like

My attacking units just got killed!

Plus, all Iā€™ve been doing has been helping everyone out with the comfort of law and order! (And bashing and blood! Who doesnā€™t love that?!)

3 Likes

@Bob199 Haunt can kill that tasty Aged Sensei thats causeing problems
@Penatronic Jandra can kill Rook
@ARMed_PIrate so can Troq.

Otherwise his units are just going to sit behind the ever increasing impenetrableness that is Rook, killing things for free thanks to aged sensei/safe attacking.

It doesnā€™t.

Jail only captures units played from hand.

4 Likes

True, but the turn ends the same regardless

@penatronic your executioner is in jail.

also you start with 7 gold, not 9. So either no skelly and no midband garth, or no tech 2.

Reposted from rules questions thread.

I know this is crazy and I am probably overthinking it, but the rulebook page 5

The armor your squad leader gets means the first damage it takes each turn it patrols is absorbed, rather than damaging its HP

Now, almost everywhere else ā€œeach turnā€ is used means each players turn. So my question is, does the armor regenerate between player turns in FFA?

Given the wording used, yes it regenerates

2 Likes

So I couldnā€™t have killed rook either. Disaster turn

I think I unfucked my turn, @bob199

@Penatronic Executioner is still in jail

also, looking at that very fun graveyard makes me reeally want to assimilare it and then play one of its fancy units. But I dont have assimilate.

1 Like

Armor Regenerates? Damn, would have done my turn differently thenā€¦ Oh well, we all learn :stuck_out_tongue: