FFA: Multicolor Madness

I think it is only the SQL armor that regens. The other armor sources are worded differently.

1 Like

I am assuming @Penatronic would patrol more than just a skeleton, given the hooded executioner is in jail.

Jesus too much to remember without 4 opponents worth of stuff!

Should be fixed

And now we have a lvl 8, two lives Rook, protecting zhavier’s board, I can do nothing about that, so someone else is going to have to, otherwise endless aged Sensei (and worse) buffs all around!

(I know I’ve seen other comments to this effect, but I can’t find them. I think perhaps they were in the game thread and got deleted.)

I’m not playing, so it’s no skin off my back either way, but I wonder if it would be worth including an updated version of everyone’s board state in each post, rather than just the player’s own. It would be more of a hassle to post, but it would make the game significantly easier to follow.

I disagree. It would be really large posts to capture it all, and it gains almost nothing over just having 5 concise posts.

Except to help you track the board state of, say, the opponent who goes after you as it changes over the course of three additional turns before you go again. You’ve had at least one instance already of a player trying to kill something that had already died on an intervening turn. Perhaps rather than putting it in each post, you put a global board-state wiki post at the top (I don’t know how wikis are made on these forums, so maybe that’s not possible unless one of you is a moderator). Again, though, it’s your game, so do what you want, I just thought some of you might find it useful.

Hah! I suggested exactly the same things for the last FFA.

Why don’t we do another FFA later and try out our method to see if we like it better? Then we’ll get only players interested in trying out the alternate post format.

Sounds like a plan.

Two Step costs 2, right? My Newsman is preventing that. I feel bad! I loved your Dancing Mox+Glaxx!

If you have your Glaxx kill my exposed Newsman instead of the skeleton, you could Two Step them after.

@Bob199 Please hold off until corrected.

1 Like

I vote we kill the blue starter

Indeed! That blue starter man, jeez.

Yeah, it’s the worst! Who picked that anyway? Must be some kinda in-game troll of a jerk!

Moreso Earthquakes are a comin

I unfortunately also have nothing to deal with Rook atm

Also, @zhavier, your taxman is in jail, not in TCN

Well, if your fine with it, then I will kill your Newsman instead, I didn’t want you to feel like I was picking on you :stuck_out_tongue: I will update my post shortly!
Post has now been editied so:
@Penatronic You Skeleton is still alive,
@ARMed_PIrate your newsman is now dead
@Bob199 you can now take your turn!

Also on the Rook front, can I say I told you so? I did what I could, and made sacrifices, but no one else wanted to do the same, and now look where we are :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried but this regen armor is bonkers

1 Like

Really? My normal average rook is bonkers but the glaxx Mox crazy is just ignored?

Thanks for catching the jail Taxman. So yea, he doesn’t patrol.

Earthquakes only get one opponent at a time, so not as appealing.

My codex has nothing that can help me deal with multiple opponent’s at once. Unlike say, firehouse?

And despite the target rich environment, still no assimilates or nature reclaims.

1 Like