[CAWS18] charnel_mouse [Balance]/Blood/Strength vs tie MonoPurple

Welp, this sums it up. Then I workered Neo Plexus in a later revision. New game mode, just randomly drag stuff into discard pile every few turns and draw fewer cards as a result. Amps up the difficulty level

edit: Also noting 6:23am… I was probably in the gym at this time playing from my phone between sets. Error-prone way to play, but passes the time

1 Like

It would be nice to have a column where you list changes to your hand/board/etc., then that would check if you’ve moved anything you shouldn’t have, paid too much for Nullcraft, etc. I’d imagine that would be a pain in the neck to write macros for, though.

In my rare moments of free time I poke at creating a real browser based engine, still text based like pbf, but rules enforced. Don’t expect anything though, considering it could piss off the game creator.

3 Likes

I’d like to see an official game client, but while it would be relatively easy to build one for asynchronous multiplayer, designing a quality AI for single-player games would be rather difficult.

1 Like

If it’s text-based, it wouldn’t seem very competitive to the original game and we could always shut it down if an official version comes out. LMK if you have the seed of something you’d be willing to share on github. I could contribute some, and I know @elspood has expressed interest in building a web-based rules engine.

1 Like

Your definition of relatively easy amuses me. But sure, relative to making a fighting game or something, easy.

2 Likes

Was thinking about it a bit more… the challenge would be encoding allll those different cards. It took me hours just to sleeve the cards. Even data entry for the cards would be a pain, let alone writing custom logic for every card that would need them (a LOT… think what a pain in the ass Gargoyle would be)

1 Like