Yomi Gameplay Videos

Sat on this for a short while because I had a lot of videos come out right on top of each other. Enjoy this set!

2 Likes

I missed the opening few turns, but I still caught ElZajonco vs Girnorm this morning. Fun set! Iā€™m really enjoying the Counterpick Cake sets Iā€™m catching.

4 Likes

Castanietzsche vs Ginorm play-ins for IYL 8

Really sick set to watch! Thanks mi-go hunter for joining me on commentary!

5 Likes

On behalf of @mysticjuicer, because the forums donā€™t like people posting more than three times in a row in one topic:

6 Likes

should be processed momentarily, I need to go lie in the garden with a cool glass of beer after that set

1 Like

Uh, i donā€™t think the recording went right for some reason. We only see the select screen.

1 Like

huh, thatā€™s weird. The recorded file I have here is like that too, I guess OBS just did a whoopsie. I donā€™t think anythingā€™s changed on my end. Iā€™ll leave it up for posterity anyway.

1 Like

Every time I commentate a Counterpick Cake set, I regret not signing up. :smiley: Good stuff!

3 Likes

Wild set with lots of drama! Love to see it!

5 Likes

That thumbnail is simultaneously hype and excruciating pain. That MU is pain

2 Likes

yummy cake

4 Likes
1 Like

Commentated together with @JonnyD except in this video heā€™s just a figment of my imagination and Iā€™m talking to myself like a crazy person. Sorry OBS took away your voice, Iā€™ll have to properly test that shit next time. Hope yā€™all still enjoy though!

5 Likes

My game vs @mastrblastr in Counterpick Cake

4 Likes

Myself vs @Nopethebard in Counterpick Cake

2 Likes

Really glad I caught this set! Thanks to cpat for joining me on commentary!

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

omg just watched this

1 Like