[XCAPS21] Round 8: bansa [Truth]/Anarchy/Disease vs FrozenStorm [Past]/Disease/Necromancy

I like the idea of MMM regardless. Can we skip the warm ups though? 10 games is a big commitment and I worry about being exhausted more than not being ready. I identify myself a blue blood so I will take blue if you don’t mind :wink:

I see that there is already a completed blue vs purple MMM that was 9 to 1. I mean that is pretty lopsided. I was thinking 7 to 3 would prove my point but I guess it was worse than I thought. If you want to give it a second go at blue vs purple MMM, I’m down. To be fair, I think we should also run blue vs black and see how both results compare.

I bet you are. That is a massive position :dizzy_face:

I’m down to redux both matchups, go ahead and start us for purple v blue. With all respect to HolyTispon I think that 9-1 result might have had more to do with Dreamfire being the better player, but idk the matchup that well either

2 Likes

Are you okay with skipping warm ups? If you feel strongly about warm ups, we can still have them but I would suggest limiting them to minimum.

1 Like

I’d appreciate two games that don’t count, it’s not a huge rush to complete all the games, but I’m okay skipping if that’s your preference

1 Like