- Ironbark Treant ability becomes “-1 ATK/+1 while patrolling” (rather than -2 ATK/+2 armor)
- Rich Earth gains “Arrives: Get a 0/1 wisp token. While you have 10 or more workers, this gains “tap: make a wisp””
- Midori Midband becomes “Your units with no printed abilities get +2/+1”
- Circle of Life becomes “Sacrifice a Tech 0 or Tech I unit. If you do, put a unit one tech level higher with cost 4 or less into play from your Codex” (instead of a green unit with cost 5 or less)
- Gemscout Owl is 1/1 (instead of 0/1. It still can’t attack)
- Chameleon costs 0 (instead of 2)
- Rickety Mine gains Haste, ability changes from coin flip to “When this arrives, put two Ore runes on it. Tap: gain 3 gold, remove an ore rune. When this runs out of Ore runes, trash it and deal 1 damage to you and your opponent’s base”
- Giant Panda is a 3/4 (instead of 2/4)
- Might of Leaf and Claw grants +3/+3 (instead of +5/+5). Also, Might of Leaf and Claw gains the Healing 1 keyword (even when not yet active)
- Blooming Ancient gains “limit twice per turn” on it’s second ability (can only move 2 runes off of the Ancient each turn)
- Oversized Rhinoceros costs 4 (instead of 5, for Circle of Life synergy)
- Bird’s Nest Ability changes to "Arrives or upkeep: Put a 1/1 Flying Bird Token into play (max 2 tokens in play at a time). Remains as a channeling spell.
- Mythmaking gains the ability "Your Legendary units ignore the “Legend Rule”
- Spectral Tiger gains Resist 1
- Spectral Roc gains Resist 1
- Hallucination Changes to: Spell - Summon Target up to 2 units or heroes. Summon a 0/X Hallucination token for each target, where X is the current HP (factoring in any buffs, debuffs or damage) of the target. Destroy these at your next upkeep.
- Dreamscape Instead of “all units are illusions” this becomes “Arrives or Upkeep: mark up to 5 units. These units are illusions until your next upkeep, even if Dreamscape is removed from play”. Also gains "Tap: Create a Mirror Illusion (max 2). Still channeling, still cost 3.
- Quince Midband ability now costs 1 (instead of 2)
- Mind Control Cost reduced to 4 and can attach to any unit, including tech 3s
GL HF @charnel_mouse!
Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($4)
Worker - ($3)
Playful Panda - ($1)
Discard 3, draw 5
- Squad Leader:
- Scavenger: Wisp (0/1)
- Playful Panda (2/2)
- Base HP: 20
- Hand: 5
- Deck: 0
- Disc: 3
- Gold: 1
- Workers: 5
boo, T2 Rich Earth AND Prospector… AND Favor and Rampant both on T1 Guess I’ll deploy Panda for Galina synergy.