Blooming Ancient, Tiny Basilisk
Blooming Ancient, Blooming Elm
Centaur, Ferocity
Tiny Basilisk, Behind the Ferns

Main:

• Ferocity (11)
  • Blooming Elm gives 3 runes to Shambler
  • Stampede (5)
  • Murkwood Allies, +4 runes to Ancient (0)
  • Tiny B trades with Guargum, overpowers 3 to your base, now 17
  • Other Tiny B kills YT, overpowers 3 to base, now 14
  • Prospector 4, Cala 3, Arg 1, BAncient 13, Wisp 4, Wisp 4, WE 6, Panda 9, and Shambler 6 deal 50ish to your base, GGWP!

Clawed that one back, got super unlucky first cycle (and dumb patrol to leave Cala vulnerable to those spark shots), then super lucky your turn 6 was such a dud (big whiff that cycle huh?) Ferocity was super key, I don’t think the Tech 3 was a great plan against Tiny B’s though.

1 Like

GG! Turn 6 wasn’t the bad draw, I got an atrocious one on Turn 5. I assumed that would let you set up your engine too quickly for me to recover, so I tried to go for Guargum + Stampede to punch through it. Then I drew the Stampede too early :D. Maybe I should have stuck to the engine and had more confidence in Ferocity, not sure really.

I don’t think that’s how the deathtouch-overpower interaction works, you need to apply enough damage as if the deathtouch wasn’t there. Not that it matters here.

2 Likes

Yeah I was actually going to mention that, I’m pretty sure death touch doesn’t let you free ball your damage like that.