:chibirook: v :chibimenelker:
The first games were pretty close but I ran him over last game

2 Likes

Winner’s finals, me vs @Nopethebard

:jaina: :pschip: :psfist: :rook:
:jaina: :psfist: :pschip: :rook:

I like this matchup, I think it’s interesting and has good back and forth counterplay even if it’s still Jaina favored. Solid games, GGs

Funny thing was this finals was ideal for both of us I think. If I lost to Ivan, Nope would have to play Rook vs Geiger. If Nope lost to Caralad, I would have to play Jaina vs Menelker. Luckily none of these were the case

2 Likes

I somehow missed that we’re already at finals

1 Like

Winner’s side moved pretty fast, lower bracket has been a bit stalled because I haven’t been on top of all the unplayed matches. Just called @MR75/@TonyHole for @MR75, and @Caralad and @Castanietzsche are working on getting their game scheduled.

3 Likes

I see that losers finals can either be Menelker v Rook or Quince v Rook. I hope it’s the former as I’m not very confident in Rook v Quince

Well then…
I “played” 2 sets, 1L-1W, 0 games lost, 0 games won…
so, my purpose to understand if I’m too rusty for IYL failed :rofl:.
Maybe I should find It out directly in IYL

1 Like

Or Geiger, maybe worse?

1 Like

Forgot that Ivan is still in

@Castanietzsche 1 - 3 @Caralad
:quince: :psfist: :pschip: :menelker: Managed to hit with a Consent of the Governed before aces fall into oblivion
:quince: :pschip::psfist: :menelker: Big Deathstrike Dragon comeback at 44hp-3hp or so
:quince: :pschip::psfist: :menelker: A well-placed Joker destroyed all my handsize economy, lost quickly after
:quince: :pschip::psfist: :menelker: I couldn’t get vortexes to work and my Consent of the Governed finisher went into oblivion after a Dodge/Bonecracker

ggs Caralad, thx for the games !
gl for the tournament !

4 Likes

Ivan :geiger: vs Caralad :menelker: - 3:0
GGs!

4 Likes

Ivan VS Nopethebard - 3:1
:geiger::psfist::pschip::rook:
:geiger::pschip::psfist::rook:
Ggs.

2 Likes

Ivan :geiger: VS migohunter :jaina: - 3:1
And after the reset
Ivan :geiger: VS migohunter :jaina: - 3:1
It was long and exausting match. Migo as always played great, but the combination of unbalance MU and some bad draws /for him/ in important moments gave me the victory.
Sorry to hear that Migo drops Yomi. Unfortunatley this game rly going to die, if more great veteran players drop it.

6 Likes

GGs, you deserved the win and played the matchup well. :+1:

6 Likes