[Tournament]NFTT round 6 30th of July! 30$ prize pool!

A callout to the ones who seem to have fallen by the wayside: @SouthpawHare, @MR75, @MysticDeadman, @deluks917, @CocktailsCOmic. There is still a chance to get in there, as long as you have a strong showing the last two times!

That goes for all btw, winning one gives you a good chance of getting into the top 8!

Let me remind you all, that you are all fighting for 200$ if you end up in the top 8!!!

2 Likes

I keep forgetting about these because I don’t visit these forums with any sort of regularity. I’ll consider going for the next one.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to tag previous contestants the next couple of times ^^

That would work great. I do get e-mail notifications!

1 Like

I am suddenly, keenly interested in how tie-breakers in the league table are going to be decided.

Indeed a timely question! I know there has been lots of debates around this, and I was thinking that I should hear around for the best one. I know others have better intel on what is the better way to do it.

I would need tiebreakers for both the top 8 invitational, and for the round robin. I’ll ask around what are good tiebreakers ^^

Sorry for no showing in NFTT6!
But I was on…holiday trip! :grin::sunglasses:

Count on me in for sure in next NFTT7 and NFTT8.
Even if I don’t think I stand a chance to get in the top 8, I love tourney’s format and simply battling with other tourney’s player too!
see you around!

1 Like