[Tournament] Codex Asynchronous suMmer Swiss (CAMS19)

The beat goes on as now only Zhav remains on one loss, here comes round 9! GL HF you two

CAMS19 Round 9

1. [CAMS19 Round9] EricF [Anarchy/Blood]/Demonology vs zhavier [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth
2 Likes

And @zhavier is now on double match point! Congrats on third place @EricF, our finals are now set! @bansa must win two straight to emerge victorious and seeing as Zhav has had more games on P1, bansa will lead off this game.

GL HF to both players!

CAMS19 Round 10

1. [CAMS19 Round10 FINALS] bansa [Law/Peace]/Finesse vs zhavier [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth
5 Likes

Well fought to everyone and thanks for participating. I was especially surprised and pleased to see blue river do so well. Congrats bansa on second place!

4 Likes

Congrats on the victory @zhavier and indeed, surprise of the tourney was how far you took the Blue Fencers @bansa congrats on finals!

I encourage everyone to sign up for XCAFS (our fall tourney) which will likely be starting on or slightly after the fall equinox, Monday September 23rd.

Thanks to all who participated!

6 Likes

At the risk of sounding daft, where do I sign up?

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking forward to it

I’m honestly looking at these and going “wow, I literally voted for everything but Normal, these are cool”.